BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
member-2697d5ead
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I love this product so much it leaves a nice look but it better for tan skin . It is super shimmery and the best highlighter ever it isn't the easiest to blend but I still love it I would recommend this to tanner people
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
I actually use my baked blush as a highlighter. It looks more shimmery than a blush. Mine doesn't have pigment like a blush. It could be used also as a blush topper but I wouldn't use this as just blush. This used as a highlighter though is beautifullllll! Shimmery and glowy, perfect on the tops of the cheeks
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
For the price, these are sooo good. You literally glow to the gods (like nikkietutorials says). ALTHOUGH, you have to scratch the top layer of the product to brake the top layer and get the best of the product. Seriously, you guys have to buy it.
And when you wet brush, giiiiiiiirl, it's everything. Best $3 ever spent!
Dani B.
Amazing highlighter! Stays on all day. It is shimmery which is amazing for me. You do have to kinda work with it for a bit to actually get any product off, but other than that, it's really good for the price
Cheyenne R.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I've only just become interested in using a highlight and this color was so beautiful I had to have it. When I swatch it it's beautiful but no brush I have picks up very much product let alone has a significant color pay off. However I still use it daily. I just wet my brush a little and it works a bit better.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
I have to say for a drugstore highlighter this is absolutely amazing. It looks very pigmented without using too much product. I think it applied very well with a Real Techinque brush. This is the first e.l.f product I've tried in years and I feel back in love with the brand. I highly recommend this, especially for only five dollars.
Michelle M.
oakland
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This highlighter is actually really good i was not expecting it but you do have to put a lot on the brush i use an elf blending brush for that. It puts a really nice glow and shine to your face i put it on the top of my forehead cheekbones nose cupid bow and chin really good i recommend to get it
Angie M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
So the girl that works at my local Mcdonalds had some bomb highlighter on and it turns out she was wearing the ELF baked highlighter. I went to target the next day and picked it up in Moonlight pearls. I've used it three times since then and i love it! Next time I go to Target I'm going to pick up the other two shades! I can't wait..lol
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This was my first highlight that I have tried and it blew me away! The color looks great on my fair skin tone and it has a beautiful finish without being too glittery. It also doesn't emphasize my skin texture which I have noticed is an issue with some other highlights I have since tried. I definitely recommend it to anyone who might not want to splurge for their first highlight or just wanting to add it to their collection!
Jocelyn J.
I love this highlighter. Elf is drugstore priced while still keeping high quality. It isn't as pigmented as more expensive brands like Becca so you may find yourself needing more product to achieve your look but I think that ya worth it considering the price! It's pretty and still ha a great shimmer!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.