BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Ashley N.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I was excited to try this out mainly because I've recently starting wearing highlighters. I work at Target and got a good discount on it so it was around $3. Its a very subtle highlight. I've used it a few times since buying it and it looks like I'm not even wearing any. I've honestly never really liked elf products (I'm allergic to whatever's in their eye makeup) and this is just another disappointing product. You get what you pay for with this brand.
Dalayla v.
Chicago
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls more...
GURLLLL lemme tell you.... At first I thought that these were going to be crappy af and cheap, but after watching @jefreestar youtube channel  I came across his "Battle of the highlighters" video where he compares a drugstore highlighter to an luxury highlighter and finds out who wins. Well after watching that video the highlighter had me mesmerized. I found it at my local target for 4.00 + tax. My first baked highlighter that i owned was moonlight pearl. Man was i excited followed jeffrees directions on scraping the top because of the crappy layer on top so i did and man was i shooookkk !!!!
Maysee R.
I would give this a 4.5 love the color location love the consistency the one thing I do not love is the small thin shell on top of the product you have to scrape off before getting its full potential.are you just believe in lightly scrape off the top layer doesn't wait too much product and after that it is completely worth it! I wish there was more color variety but overall I love this product it's only four dollars!!!!!
Arshena A.
I have this highlighter in blush gems & at first I thought it was chunky but I was wrong. It gives such an intense highlight and glow. I add some to my cheeks & then I spray my face with a rose water spray & it sinks in & looks more natural. You can use a damp sponge to blend it into the skin instead on spraying your face but it will make you glow!
Ryan K.
Phoenixville, PA
****READ*****
So I thought this product was going to be terrible after I had tried to swatch it once. Turns out if you scrape off the top thin layer of this powder that it goes from being dried out and barely pigmented to buttery and extremely pigmented. ✨✨✨✨
Victoria H.
I just purchased this in the shade "blushed gems" looks like a very gorgeous pinky beige highlight, for 4$ I thought might as well try it. I have seen so many good reviews, BUT when I swatched it. Nothing, absolutely nothing came off, no pigment at all! & I have very fair skin, maybe I got a bad one? But will definitely be returning
Ashley P.
Trenton
Ihaven't tried this product yet but It looks really shiny. I would love to try this beauty product. Know a days teens have their makeup done and their hoghlighter be shinning and slaying oh gosh I just can't wait to try this.....
Anaissa G.
I think this highlighter does the job. Since it's baked, it's a little difficult to apply. When I wet my brush, it doesn't apply well enough so I end up over applying once I blend. Now that I know this I can apply it a bit better but the first time I used it I looked SUPER highlighted lol. It's okay and I would recommend for a first time user.
Rosemary S.
Moore, OK
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This baked highlighter is my very best kept secret to a flawless finish with very few products & the affordable price tag cannot be beat! I love how much easier this pressed formula makes highlighting my features without ending up everywhere in the process like some of it's liquid or loose powder competitors do & it somehow seems last forever despite my daily use. Seriously, E.L.F. hit this one out of the park & they have made a lifelong fan out of me!
Samantha R.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This highlighter is amazing it is so pigmented and glows like the sun. For either $3 or $6 you are getting an awesome highlighter. It's a dupe for champagne pop by becca just cheaper I love both items but for this review this highlighter does it for me.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.