BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
McKena c.
Love this elf highlighter. It brightens up your skin perfectly and it's so affordable. I will not buy any other brand of highlighter other than this one. Last forever!!! I would recommend this to everybody and anybody looking for a affordable highlighter that works as good if not better than expensive highlighters. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
I'm not a huge fan of these baked highlighters, which is a shock since I LOVE elf products. These are very dense, so the color goes on VERY sheer. It is buildable, but takes a lot of effort in order to get a good glow. Would recommend for someone who is new to using highlighter and wants something VEY subtle.
Madison H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
If I seriously work at this product, I can get a measly highlight. I literally have to crumble the highlighter or else no product will come off. Then I have to put around 10 coats just for a little glitter. That's right, glitter. Not shimmer, not sparkle, not highlight. It looks like glitter. I never considered myself one for the blinding highlight (I like more of a glow) but come on!! Only gave it an extra star because the colour (Moonlight Pearls) looks really nice on my skin.
Elle M.
Corvallis, OR
I love this highlighter by elf! It has very nice coverage for a cheap price, and a very sheer colour. A pro would definitely be the price and the pigmentation is very nice if you like a natural look. It's very easy to apply, I just use my fingers! A con, however, would be that if you want it to be less natural and more intense, it takes a lot of the product. I would recommend to friends and family.
Kirby  .
Lexington, KY
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I bought the Elf Studio baked Highlighter about a month ago. I didn't use it daily only when I wanted my skin to have a glow. POSTIVES: it looks great on dark skin girls its a very pretty finish and I did get the glow in my skin. NEGATIVES: if you have sensitive to dry skin I don't recommend this product its drying in my face broke out. my T Zone had little bumps in dry spots.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I picked this baked highlighter up online from the E.L.F site when they had their clearance sale. I got the color blush gems. I really like it. Only thing is, you really have to rub at it when you first open it because its like it's got a film over it. But after that it's great. I apply it with my fingers instead of a brush to get precise placement.
Zaire Q.
As cheap and pretty highlighters go, this one for me takes the cake. It's super shimmery and it is quite blendable. I had no problems with it being dry or not showing up (but that may also be because of my skin tone ). It's pretty buildable and it does blend out just fine. I really love using the pink diamonds shade in tangent with a soft pink/peach blush. This was my go-to highlighter during this summer, and really just helped make me look more awake and summery.
Jarielly S.
This product is not that bad if a highlight. I don't really like the texture but it does give that glow . A lot of people have said about scraping the first layer but mine worked just fine when I bought it . I personally wouldn't buy this again but it is like a good highlight for beginners on makeup. It stayed for a decent amount of time. This could be used as an eyeshadow too.
atk k.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I actually love this because I made this into a powder form by breaking it and I usually mix a little with a moisturizer and apply as a liquid highlighter and it comes out amazing and super pigmented and you can apply after with even more powder for extra pigmentation. By itself it doesn't come out that pigmented
Eliana B.
I've had this highlighter for about a month, yet it's never worked. It won't just brush on like other highlighters I've used before, and I even tried scratching the surface to get it.  Once I finally got some highlighter out of the container, I found that it doesn't really work well on my tan, olive skin. It does look nice on pale skin, though.  Overall I don't suggest this.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.