BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Asia M.
Miramar, FL
Soooo worth the price! I expected it to be less than what I was given actually. Although it's not any high end brand, for the price given, I will definitely purchase this!
Grace J.
Ronkonkama
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Once you dust off the first layer of the product it's super pigmented and long wearing. I've repurchased a bunch of times and strongly recommend. It's very build able and I will continue to repurchase
Jennifer G.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I use this highlighter every time I do my makeup. It is the best one I've ever tried. It is blinding if you first spray your face with setting spray and then apply the product
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
When you buy this product I would recommend that you scrape the first layer off with like a bobby pin or something cause you won't get a good pigment if you don't. These are some of my favorite highlighters! They are so pretty and they work really well and I love using them to highlight my brow bone and it just looks really nice! They are super affordable and they look nice and they feel nice! I think these are my favorite from e.l.f. If you love baked highlighters, you will love these! I love that you get a super pigmented glow for super cheap and they make your skin just glow! I'm hoping e.l.f comes out with more in the future! I highly recommend these!
Darrian T.
Gallipolis
A little powdery, but can easily be remedied by wetting your brush. Works great for its price point, but the packaging is a little sensitive, so if you drop it it’s history.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
I'm a big fan of ELF products, they're relatively cheap and relatively good quality. I've been a long time customer, and I must say I was SUPER disappointed with this one...It says it's a "baked" highlight, and I think they may have baked this one too much...because trying to get any of this product out is harder than removing baked grease from a pan. I would highly suggest steering clear of this product all together, definitely not even worth the $3.
Paige S.
I have three Baked Highlighters and I love them! So, i'm a huge Jeffree Star fan and he did a Drug Store Makeup Look and included the Baked Highlighters in the video. He was really happy with them and came back and did an all E.l.f products video. People had commented saying to scrape the top layer off and use a wet brush, and everyone wasn't kidding!! Super beautiful glow, I love them all. If you aren't having luck, I highly recommend trying that. :)
Matthew N.
Merced
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
It's a very good highlighter for the price. When I first bought the highlighter it wasn't really pigmented but once I scraped off a surface of it, it was really pigmented.
Syeda R.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
AMAZING HIGHLIGHTER I can’t believe how hood this is especially for the price. I reach for this more than my more expensive highlighters or I end up putting this on top to make the others glowier!
Danielle C.
If your looking for a natural glow this is the highlighter for you. If you want an intense glow this is also the highlighter for you. You can easily build this highlight up
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.