BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
member-1abbf
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I was slightly disappointed in this highlighter. I was expecting much more pigment because Elf has been coming out with much better products lately as their brand has expanded. Tried using it but very dry and sheer.
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
Love how subtle and beautiful these are. I do think it's a little dry for my skin and takes a little work, but I can certainly get it to look just as beautiful as more expensive brands.
Jennifer F.
This highlighter is okay if you're on a budget. It takes a while to build up enough that it's visible. It's too sheer to just brush a little on and go. It's true to color and I use Moonlight Pearl. I might buy it again but I'm searching for a better budget friendly option.
Angelica R.
Lancaster , PA
This is my favorite highlighter ever!! It is beautiful and last all day I have wore it to work a couple ti s and it is so try to it's color and pretty easy to blend
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
My favorite of their baked highlighters. Beautiful iridescent pink, love this is both a highlight and eyeshadow. It is pigmented dry, and beautiful fouled (wet) as well. Texture is perfect and brushes pick it up perfectly (considering you have good brushes!). I ordered mine from their website and the first one came broken, with a quick call they sent me out a free one, shipping covered by ELF. <3
kailene m.
Hemet, CA
The shade in moonlight pearl is so good. The only down side is when you first get it you have to rub the top layer off because it's very hard. Idk how to explain it but after you rub it it's so creamy and pigmented.
member-afedf6ffb
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I really like this product it is extremely affordable for the quality that you are getting. A lot of Elf products can easily be dupes for high end products. It was a bit bright for my skin tone but still really cute.
Taylor B.
Spring hope
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This product works very well, it is pigmented, it will last you for at least 3/4 months, when you apply it you don't have to apply a lot !! I think it's good for most types of skin, I would but this product again !!!
Alexa R.
new jersey
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The prices are amazing for this entire brand which always makes my fill my shopping bag with almost everything so when I saw this highlighter I was interested to try it. It looks gorgeous it had a great shimmer and gives you that pop of highlight while still being on the natural side. The only thing I would say is bad is the packaging it's so cheap which I know the prices are cheap but I would pay a few extra dollars for something more than a flimsy cheap plastic cover. I think people truely base the product off of the entirety of the whole package.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I would give this 5 stars but when I first went to use it I had a hard time. It was like there was a really weird film or top layer on the highlighter and my brush would NOT pick any of it up, I had to go over the entire thing with my finger, rubbing HARD to break that first layer so I could use it. It was more annoying than anything else. But once I finally was able to use it, I love it! It has great shimmer, and the shade I got Blushed Gems, works wonderfully with my super pale, Irish-heritage skin (and I've had a horrible time finding things that work for me!)
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.