BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Absolutely in love with this highlighter. Put this on in the morning and you’ll be glowin all day. Love love love this. It applys really nicely for a highlighter and I use this everyday . 10/10 recommendation!!
Siarra S.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Elf is usually a hit or miss for me. Their stuff is super affordable though, which I LOVE. I love this highlighter, I use it everyday and once again it's very cheap.
Gabby O.
fairfield
One of my favorites! And you can’t beat the price super affordable can be purchased at Walmart. Leaves your face glowing works just as good as other high end brands.
Ashley B.
Ventura
The e.l.f. studio baked highlighter is looks great on my fair skin. the shimmer is just right, the color stays all day and it highlights my facial features gr4eat!
Cynthia S.
I was very skeptical of this highlight based solely on price. We have lately associated quality with a high price. I think I paid six dollars on Ulta's app for this product and it blew my mind. I sweat ALOT at work and most times it's the only thing still on my face 10 hours later. It's easier to apply with your finger than a brush bc it's baked but I love it. It's now the only highlighter I ever reach for anymore.
JOHENY T.

Compré esto hace un par de semanas, y el brillo es agradable cuando se utiliza el dedo para aplicar, pero el producto no funciona bien con un pincel de resaltado, húmedo o seco
Rae-Lynn H.
When I first got this highlighter I was a little disappointed because I couldn't get the glow to show up on my face. I watched several YouTube videos of people reviewing the highlighter and was also having the same problem as me. A few youtubers suggested to scrape the first layer off and wet the brush. So I took their advice and oh yes this highlight is amazing! I would totally recommend you to at least try it out!
Alyssa S.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
A very pretty color and goes with a lot of makeup looks. It is build able and pigmented. But, sadly it doesn't stay on the whole day. But it does give you a shimmery finish and it's cheap.
Tiff W.
I love this highlighter! Sometimes highlighters are a bit too much for me and really bring attention to the texture on my skin and the enlarged pores. But this highlighter is a bit more sheer and not as pigmented, which some people may dislike, but I find it to be a positive. It is sheer, but it builds up really really well. You can layer it without it looking cakey or too powdery. This is a must in my makeup bag!
kailene m.
Hemet, CA
The shade in moonlight pearl is so good. The only down side is when you first get it you have to rub the top layer off because it's very hard. Idk how to explain it but after you rub it it's so creamy and pigmented.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.