BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Kayla P.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Blush Gems more...
I wasn't a fan of this at all. The price is great but I really don't recommend it. It's very chalky and gritty. I don't recommend it if youre someone, like me who is very into their makeup and has a lot of experience with makeup. I think it's great for a beginner because it's not the most pigmented but it works to an extent.

EDIT: Once you scrape the top layer off of the product, it is much better. But you do need to scrape the top off often.
Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
cannot go wrong !!!! I believe you have to scrape off the top layer that's meant to protect the product ? but whatever the reason, when you do, you'll be rewarded with such a gorgeous blinding highlight
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is my favorite highlighter!! It's so pretty and pigmented!! It gives you the perfect glow!! I love it sooo much! It's easy to make look natural or dramatic! Plus it stays in place all day. I would definitely recommend!
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
GREAT HIGHLIGHTER and WILL NOT BREAK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Definitely a must have on your collection. I wasn't ready for the glow of Moonlight Pearls and I am so in love and happy with the finish look when I used this highlight. You can use it as a subtle highlight or build it up for more intense glow. There's a lot of products for such a very affordable price. Packaging is very cute too and can definitely bring anywhere! Just a little tip for those who never tried baked highlighter from Elf before, scrape the top layer so you can get the product. The top part is a little hard so you might not get any pigment when you use your finger or a brush so don't be afraid to scrape the top layer.
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
This highlighter is blinding

When I first got it I swiped it right away and I was like what is this it barely showed up and I was like ummm I was first disappointed and then I read that your suppose to scratch the top layer off so I did and I searched it agian and it was blinding like oh okay. And it was just amazing seriously but I would definitely use a fan brush cause other brushes dont pick it up as well and you barely get product
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
Great product, not that pigmented.I researched this one and what I found was that it should work if you scrape off the top layer and then use it, however I did this and I get the highlighter on my face but it just doesn't stay on through out the day. Even after I put on primer and set spray this won't stay. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone I think there are better highlighters out there that you could use that will stay on and are more pigmented.
Carolaen V.
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
I love the bronze color touch to it I also love how the packing is for the product!!!! it is a very shimmery product too , also great for all types of skin hives a dewy look and is pigmented I would recommend this to others.
Ariansi A.
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Serghinia U.
I love this highlighter! Super affordable & does its magic. If you’re looking for something good and cheap go get this now. I love how it looks! So simple and perfect.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this product in moonlight pearls about a year ago and since then it's been my absolute favorite highlighter I've ever owned. I've finally finished the old one so I ordered 2 more! Expecting the same shade and quality I swatched it (to admire it's beauty lol). To my surprise it's totally different. The pigment is darker, it's not as reflective, and the powder wasn't as soft. I've never been more disappointed with a purchase. Please ELF change it back, give me back my favorite highlighter. In the picture the one on the left is the one recently purchased and on the right is the one from about a year ago.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Meryem S.