BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I'm very disappointed in ELF Baked Highlighter Color : Pink Diamonds. This was my first time ordering makeup off the ELF website, but they were having a 50% off sale. The product had some good reviews so I decided to order it, BIG MISTAKE!! I have medium beautiful brown skin and it doesn't even show up. It seems like I have to dig into it just to get the product onto the brush. I know there are great drugstore highlighters on the market & you don't have to buy highend to get a beautiful glow🌟🌟🌟. Save your coins, this isn't for brown girls!
Rebecca S.
I adore this highlighter! Its color is so clear and shiny. Also works as a blush. I think this would work best for tan and dark skin. It makes your face look fresh
Celeste H.
Shreveport
Not very expensive and its a high quality highlighter. It does need to be reapplied after a couple of hours. The color is wonderful though and it has the perfect amount of shimmer.
Tania G.
It's a really good highlighter the only thing I would recommend for people who buy this highlighter is to like scrape off the first layer and then it'll do a great job of highlighting
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
For its price it is amazing. Set it with your fav setting spray and dab on ! It's shimmery and easier to blend than my expensive ones. The color is perfect for most skin tones. Overall, yes I would recommend !
Hannah S.
I love this highlighter for a natural, soft glow to the skin. I have a shade that is a bit tan for my skin but it gives a nice bronzy glow without looking weird.
Becky S.
Waycross, GA
I find myself grabbing this highlighter over all my others. I wasn't too impressed in the beginning, but after watching a tutorial on elf products, they said it worked better if you scrape the top layer. I did that and now it's my all time favorite.
Karla V.
Its okay. For the price though I think its great. I think it wears off throughout the day but the initial glow is great. My friend told me to scrape the top of the highlight and that helped with the pigmentation.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This is a nice subtle highlighter, I bought the pink because I thought it would go well with my fair skin, I just use it on the bridge of my nose and eye brow bones.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Very glittery and obviously not as high of quality as Becca shimmering skin perfector... however for $4 you are pretty set! Gorgeous color, may need to build up.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.