BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Angela K.
Troy, OH
Excellent highlight!  Very affordable and easy to apply.  Subtle highlight not too too glowing.  But is buildable if you want more.  Also if applied with a setting spray you will get more pigment.
Karen O.
Lafayette, IN
I have both Apricot Glow and Gems. I really love them both they are pigmented but after I apply my highlight I like to wet my finger a little and dab it where I applied the highlight and the setting spray also makes it POP.!
Destiny H.
Cushing, OK
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
For a low end brand, this is extremely pigmented and can be worked into an everyday routine, or a glam up. I love how smoothly it applies with a fan brush & it's a new staple to my makeup boxes
Kori F.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Love this product! It's hard to pick up product on your brush the first few uses but after the top layer is off this is a great product. I have porcelain skin and it's such a great color for me. The glow is real when I wear it. I would buy again and again
Alexis D.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I love the glow on this product! It gave me an "on-point" look this glow lasted all day! It was great on tanned skin, and was sheer with slight pink tint that looked amazing on all skin types.
Nikki M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This was my first highlighter. I wanted to learn to use a highlighter. This is decently pigmented. It’s easy to apply. The price is also really good. If you’re looking for a good starter product I would definitely recommend this one.
Monique C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Bought on the elf website for $3. Packaging is ok. Clear lid over domed baked highlighter with black base.

The color is pretty. It is a gold highlighter. I will be giving mine away because I cannot get this highlighter to show up on my face. I thought I got a dud but I bought the same highlighter in a different color and I still had problems getting it to show up. Even when I use it wet. I couldn't even get it to show up for a swatch.

I do not like this product at all. It may be good for someone starting out in makeup who doesn't like pigment.
Lizzy M.
Oklahoma City
Sucked . Wouldn't waste not even a dollar on it. It's a thick film on it so you get zero pay off. You have to scratch that layer off and if I want a product to work I shouldn't have to do that?
sophs.beaut y.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I think I have all of these and love every single one. If you ah problems with yours, scrape off the top and then wallah! Wet your brush for an even more intense pigmentation. So affordable and better than some high end ones.
Taylor M.
Covina, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Such an awesome highlighter! Don't have to use a lot to make your face pop! Just have to scratch the surface a little to get more pigmented! Defiantly would buy again and promote if I had to:)
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.