BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Amanda L.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
The highlighting affect is barely noticeable. Seems like the powder is packed too tightly, because barely any product comes onto the brush (or finger). I would not recommend this one.
Joni D.
Friendswood
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is hard to break in. It doesn’t show up for a while until the product is used for a little. The color and shine is amazing but it’s almost like you have to take the top part off. Pricing is nice.
Bry L.
Tyler, TX
These highlighters are surprisingly good! The trick with these is you really gotta scrape off the top layer then BOOM the product is freaking good! It can be used as a natural glow or built up and used with a setting spray to be BLINDING! Gorgeous affordable product, good for traveling if you're scared to bring your pricey highlighter!
Connor J.
Long Beach, CA
This highlight is my go to. I’ve had it forever so I forget the shade but it is an excellent highlight. I find that if you scrape the top layer off it helps for a more blinding finish
Cheryl T.
Poulsbo, WA
I recently got this and I really like it. I'm 48 so I worry about too much sparkle/shimmer, I just don't think it's a good look at my age. I like this though because it's subtle, I'm sure it could be built up to be more noticeable but I appreciate that I can use it as a highlighter without it being too harsh or too shimmery. I'm glad I bought it. I especially love it for spring!
Lily C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Nice shine, and cheap products! Elf has almost never let me down. It is not as shiny as I hoped but I have very high expectations! It goes on relatively easy. I would buy again, but after I try some new maybe.
Ashley F.
Sudbury, MA
for its price it is well pigmented and shimmery. decently easy to blend, i usually use a highlighter brush or even just my finger to apply to my cheekbone. Very easy to find at a drugstore or at target in the elf section within the makeup section
lyndsey b.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
i got this for a pink look and it takes a lot to show up on your face. you can even use this for a subtle pink shimmering eyeshadow as well. It’s affordable and you can find it anywhere such as Target it CVS.
Elizabeth W.
Savannah, GA
This stuff you can use anywhere on your face (I also use it as eyeshadow), and it goes on very sheer, so you can build it up to be subtle or very noticeable. It stays all day and is my favorite elf product.
Paola D.
I love this color so much . I love rose gold highlighters for my complexion. This is one of my favorite highlighters in the world . I would recommend it the every that loved highlighters. I love the so much !
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.