BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
alexandra r.
fontana
Review for: Blush Gems more...
The highlight is not expensive it’d only like 3 dollars at target and to get a lot of glory highlight you have to scrape the top layer to get good pigment. i would buy it again and recommend it to other to buy !
Lily C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Nice shine, and cheap products! Elf has almost never let me down. It is not as shiny as I hoped but I have very high expectations! It goes on relatively easy. I would buy again, but after I try some new maybe.
Paola D.
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83705 Pink Diamonds more...
I love this color so much . I love rose gold highlighters for my complexion. This is one of my favorite highlighters in the world . I would recommend it the every that loved highlighters. I love the so much !
Ashley F.
Sudbury, MA
for its price it is well pigmented and shimmery. decently easy to blend, i usually use a highlighter brush or even just my finger to apply to my cheekbone. Very easy to find at a drugstore or at target in the elf section within the makeup section
lyndsey b.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
i got this for a pink look and it takes a lot to show up on your face. you can even use this for a subtle pink shimmering eyeshadow as well. It’s affordable and you can find it anywhere such as Target it CVS.
Evelyn M.
Hutchinson, KS
I've seen three different elf highlighters but I honestly don't believe this one is the best one! It really doesn't show so much once you put it on and you can't blend it well! I don't recommend buying it.
Cheryl T.
Poulsbo, WA
I recently got this and I really like it. I'm 48 so I worry about too much sparkle/shimmer, I just don't think it's a good look at my age. I like this though because it's subtle, I'm sure it could be built up to be more noticeable but I appreciate that I can use it as a highlighter without it being too harsh or too shimmery. I'm glad I bought it. I especially love it for spring!
Sophia M.
United states
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this product for an inner corner highlight. The only issue i have with this product is when you first get it you have to scrap a little off of the top to really get that blinding pigment.
Elizabeth W.
Savannah, GA
This stuff you can use anywhere on your face (I also use it as eyeshadow), and it goes on very sheer, so you can build it up to be subtle or very noticeable. It stays all day and is my favorite elf product.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I can't believe I am saying this, but this highlighter was not even worth the 3$ and thats the sad truth. You are able to get fantastic drugstrore brand highlights for maybe 3$ more and those will actually be worth your money. I am not saying I dislike elf altogether, some of my holy grail products are from there (their mineral infused primer etc), but my god was this stuff awful. I do not think I have ever given a product one star before but I was just so so disappointed. Even after "scrapping" the first layer off the product, as some users suggested, it was awful and also why am I scrapping product off?? Really not worth it in my opinion. Hopefully they come up with something better, this just did not do it for me. I love you Elf, I just don't have to like you right now (or this god awful product).
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.