BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I actually just purchased this and i must admit its got a really nice shimmer. Subtle but noticeable. Definitely true to color. I got the pink diamonds and its really nice on the cheeks.
jay🌟 H.
thayer mo
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I think this item is ok. It isn’t the greatest highlighter but for 4 dollars, it’s a steal. It stays true to color/. It is probably for pale skin. I’m not for sure, I haven’t tried on other skins. I would 6/10 would recommend
Michelle B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
So inexpensive and such a great highlighter! I use this to add a little somethin'-somethin' to my cheek bones. It's subtle, but it's just what I want. Easy to use, looks beautiful, and easy on the wallet. I want to try more shades!
Brianna S.
Albion
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
love love love this highlighter. i wear it almost everyday when I wear makeup, the more you layer the bigger look you get and it's very easy to blend and works well on top of foundation. i would definitely buy again
Libby S.
Port Washington, WI
Needed to scrape a little off of the top before getting a full glow but it works amazing after that. It shows up great on my skin and lasts my whole school day. I would very highly recommend for its amazing price.
Shakera A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Blush gems is the absolute best! Sooooo pigmented!!! You might have to scratch the top surface ! Very buildable ! I found it best used with my fingers ! I love it for my olive skin! I think it's universally flattering !
Danairi M.
One of the best drugstore highlights out there! I do have to scrap off the top layer but after that it gives such a nice glow to the cheeks and it's budget friendly which is a huge plus!
Kayden P.
Columbus
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I do not like this product. Not enough pigment comes off on the brush. And I had to scrape off the top layer to get some pigment. It isn't very noticeable on the skin so I don't recommend this.
Brittney V.
Northport
This highlighter is gorgeous. Not too much and not too little. It is a pain becasue at first you kinda have to rub the top layer off, but its so pretty I think its worth it for only $3.
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Wish I could put zero stars!!! Worst highlighter ever!!! When I brushed my brush across it, none of the product deposited on the brush. Just skip the cheap stuff and splurge for a becca highlighter from Sephora.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.