BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Hannah G.
La Grange
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Apricot Glow, Blush Gems more...
I’m not into using highlighter in my daily makeup or event but they are the same colors I like to use as my everyday and most events. They make the PERFECT EYESHADOW if you enjoy using this color scheme as eyeshadow.
Emily F.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Gorgeous product with a beautiful price. The first few uses were hard to get product onto my brush but now after using it a while, it's effortless. Hands down, one of my favorite drugstore highlighters!
Emma H.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I really love this. It suits my skin tone and is great for the face and body. It's not the most blinding highlight but it is beautiful and is super inexpensive. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Zakiya B.
Beverly, NJ
The elf highlighter I have is the pink diamonds shade and you know elf has great prices to begin with so I don't think I spent anymore than about 3-4 buck on this highlighter . It's soooo pretty it has a nice iridescent glow to it . You can either wear a little for a subtle glow or pack it on if your feeling daring lol . I would def recommend purchasing this highlighter!

Application tip: if you buy the Sephora luminizing drops in the shade starlight which is actually a dupe for benefits hi beam (thanks me later) . And apply some on the high points of your face before you apply the elf pink diamond highlighter. It takes the bling factor up from like a 5 to a ten !
Tara R.
Lamar, AR
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I like this highlighter a lot. At first I didn't think it went on very good, but then I switched brushes and it worked very well. It is very shimmery. I love the way it goes on my face not cakey at all.
Jessica M.
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
For the price of it, it works really good. I used it a lot when I was younger and didn’t know what highlighter was but it worked good. It’s affordable and has good quality, I would definitely recommend.
DomiLEAUX M.
Edison
This highlighter is so pigmented and it last soooo long and for those who don’t want to speaks over $10 on a highlighter I definitely suggested this one is you really wnat a long lasting bright glow !!!
Kenzie F.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Elf is either a hit or miss and sadly this one was a miss for me. The pigment hardly showed up on the brush at all until I basically dig into it and messed up the product. I do think Elf could do better.
Melody R.
yakima
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I think these are great for the price, I have the lightest one and they give a nice sheen to the face. On me it looks like a sheer natural glow but I heard if you scratch the top layer off it’s blinding.
cindy r.
Hayward
This is a great drugstore highlight it’s supper affordable and the pigmentation is great but you do have to scrape of the first layer in order two get the full pigmentation but it’s totally worth your money
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.