BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this for either a subtle or popping highlight. The color is perfect for my skin and gives me a natural, glossy glow. I apply this on top of other powder products and I find it glides across the skin easily. It's not glittery but it is shimmery.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Wow, what a great product for such a little price. I believe this highlight goes for about $4. It has a gold undertone and has a blinding glow. Yes it is hard to get pigment out of at first but if you scrape the top you’re good to go. I got this at target but I’m sure you can find it many stores.
kaylah T.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love these highlighters! They're super affordable and they leave you with a nice natural glow! If you want more intensity than scrape off the top layer (there's a slight film bc it's baked) and put some setting spray on a brush and dip it in!!
AAron M.
Fort Benning, GA
I own a lot of high end highlighters but this ELF baked highlighter is MY GO TO!! I use it to highlight brow none, cheek bone, Cupid's bow and even my collar bones. I've used it wet and dry and it's perfection! Highly recommend this purchase!!!
Heidi S.
Honestly, there is no pigment whatsever. I literally have to wipe the container on myself. Its easy to blend but not to apply. It was a gold undertone but not very pigmented sadly. I wouldn't purchase it again but it was pretty affordable so that's why I got it. I don't recommend it.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
I recently bought this while I was out of town in Austin Texas, it doesn't seem to show up to much on my very fair skin.. It is easy to blend, and it does last alll day though!
Miz A.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is so pretty. Probably one of my favorite highlighters. It easy to apply and it true to color. Very long lasting. I was shocked because it was so pretty and it was beautiful. I do recommend to others
diana g.
Very high pigmention i also have the regular gold one at first it may need to scrape off the top layer to use a brush because of brush doesn't always pick up all the people Tatian or you can use your finger which does pick up a lot of product
Kayla S.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is great in the drugstore range. The glow lasts all day long and makes your cheeks look wet. This highlighter is great for all skin tone. It stays the same all day as it does when you first put it on. Super buildable. I would recommend!
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I honestly like this highlighter better than some of my high end ones. I bought it for $2 at my local Walmart. It has a great pay off. If you spray a setting spray on your brush and then apply the product it looks 10x better. Totally worth it.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.