BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Cynthia G.
When I first received this product it was a thumbs down! It sat on the vanity for a long period of time untouched, it wasn't until someone told me to scrape off the top layer. After I tried it I couldn't put it down for weeks! Definitely love it and it's price!
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
This blush gives my face a little more color without it making me look like a clown. I love the natural look it gives me. It feels smooth on my skin and makes it so I don't break out. I would highly recommend this product.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The key to this product is scraping off the few first layers. Which made me want to cry because I hate wasting product. But underneath the coating there's a beautiful highlighter you can't get with the coating left in tact.
Caroline C.
Doesn't really give much color. I have to apply quite a few times. And you can really only see it in the mirror lighting. Doesn't do much for going out. It is cheap so I guess that's what you get. Probably won't buy again.
Ashley C.
miami
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlight is the bomb! At first you need to scratch off the top layer but then makes your cheeks brighter then the sun. This is amazing especially for the price is cost $3.00. ITS SO CHEAP AND AMAZING
Bekki Z.
Horicon, WI
Bought this after trying and loving other e.l.f. products. It worked great! Decided to check reviews after purchasing (I know, I know...) and even Jeffree Star said he was shocked at how well it works for such a low price.
Ashleigh T.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This was really not a hit for me. Actually upset because it looks so pretty. Barely went on my skin, had to keep putting it on for some shine. So annoying! I won’t buy again unfortunately, because I do love ELF products :(
Allison B.
Tylertown, MS
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this product for an everyday look. I think it's beautiful. I love the color. It's on the lighter side but definitely buildable. I am just all around impressed especially at the price. I would recommend to everyone!
Audra B.
More of a natural glow. I always have hard time finding a highlighter that shows up well on fair skin. This does the job, and if I'm going for a more natural look, this is my go to highlighter. It isn't expensive either.
Emily C.
Temple, TX
Pro tip: scrape off the top layer and then use the highlighter. There's an extra layer that they add before shipment to make sure it doesn't get damaged. Make sure you get the right shade or it'll look too powdery on you!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.