BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Kerri H.
Frisco, TX
I found this to be very chalky, and very rough on the skin. The product I had took a lot of swatches to even get the product out. Yes when the product was out, there was shimmer, but I still wasn't very impressed. Maybe others will have a better time with the product!
Ashley S.
Orlando, FL
I really liked this color on the pallette. I wasn't as much of a fan when I went to put it on though. It is very light so didn't show well on my dark skin without primer and wetting my shadow brush. Once I did that it looked great!
Ami✨ K.
New York
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I didn’t really like this but mostly because of the shade. It was much too dark for my skin which was totally my fault when picking it up but I found the formula to be scratchy and not pigmented even when I tried to repurpose it as eyeshadow.
Ashley Y.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This is my new favorite product! I love the pink tint to it! Makes me feel like a mermaid! Gives me a nice glow in the areas I apply it to! Have recommended it to my friends and actually bought a couple of them so I don't run out!
Yarlin C.
Philadelphia
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
When I first purchased and saw the price, I thought it was great. E.l.f never relly disappoints me. I applied it to my face and it came out flakey. Then I heard all you had to do was scrape off the top layer. I brought them back out and did it. I was like YASS THAT GLOW!
Cristal R.
I tried this on at the store and was completely shocked at how pigmented these highlighters are. They were extraordinary, and I believe they retail anywhere between $3- $6 which is a steal ! I definitely need to purchase and so do you !
Jocelin B.
Oakland, CA
I must say this highlighter is pretty good once you apply it your face with a brush just dont finger swatch before you where totally not the same as in your face. Very shimmery. Yes I would recommend to others
Alyssa D.
Des Arc, AR
I have the shade blush gems! It's a gorgeous springy summer color for highlighting. Good product and amazing price! It's just $3 best drugstore highlighter I've ever used even comparable to most high end products.
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Im sure as everyone else had already stated, these highlighters are weird. You have to scrape off the top layer in order to get it to work. After that it applies really pretty and you seriously can't beat Elf's prices. I would most likely purchase the other colors.
Jennifer M.
Dartmouth
This highlighter is awesome. The only thing with it is that you have to scratch the top off because there’s some sort of film on top of the top of the product so once you scratch that top layer off it’s beautiful. It’s a great price and it works great so it’s a win-win.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.