BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Gayle K.
Purchased at: Target
4 stars because this broke very easily. The color is amazing and gives you that glow every beauty blogger raves about. I do recommend removing a thin top layer of the product to maximize the product payoff. You'll thank me when your highlight goes from a light glow to a ethereal goddess.
Abby W.
Woodville
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This was my first introduction to the world of highlighters. But don’t let that fool you, because this product is still very good. Not only is it affordable but it is honestly a great product. Even though my highlighter collection has grown I still use this when I want a blinding glow.
Nora H.
East Lansing
This is an excellent highlighter with a great price tag! Like it has been probably mentioned in other reviews, you have to scrape off the first layer of product to get to the good part. It is an added step, but for the price and quality of the highlighter it is totally worth it.
Sara S.
Towson
I get an insane amount of compliments when I were this highlight let me just tell you it SHINES. If your looking for something subtle this is not it, this highlight goes above and beyond it is blinding I love it. I put it on my cheek bones, nose, eyebrow, and chin to brighten
Clarissa A.
Northridge
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Love the price point on this elf cosmetics highlighter. Saw a YouTube video you have to scrape off the top layer before using and did that but the reason i have 4/5 is because i think with darker skin tone i don’t enjoy this color on me, but product goes on well and stays on
Sirenita m.
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
This baked highlighter is so underrated, for real. It retails at ONLY $4 dollars but works as a high end product. The formula is nice an creamy but most importantly it is highly pigmented, with a sheer to full coverage, so it fits everyone's needs and likes. To really achieve the glow, you just have to remove the thin protective layer that all baked products have/should have. The Apricot Glow color is so pretty, like a Golden coral pink and looks absolutely gorgeous.
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
This I highlight is beautiful! I first heard about it from Rachhloves on Youtube and so I bought it and it is exactly what she said it would be. It is a wet looking highlight without chunky glitter and it glides on the skin and blends out beautifully. The only reason I am giving this product 4 stars out of 5 is because when you first open the product, you have to scrap off some of the top of the product in order for you to get some pigment. Over all I think it is a great product for the price!
The shade Moonlight Pearls is pictured.
Stephanee P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Blush Gems more...
HOLY F!!!!!!! I am shook!!! Lmao. I have heard of these highlighters because everyone has hyped them up but I never went and made the purchase because I usually just stick to high end makeup. LET ME JUST SAY I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT ELF EVER AGAIN 😍😍😍👏🏼 I will be purchasing other shades tomorrow because these are amazing!!! As said by everyone else you need to scrape the top layer off but once you do that it’s perfect!!! Blush gems is such a gorgeous shade! It’s an exact dupe for macs soft & gentle highlighter! It’s so beautiful on the skin and does not emphasize any texture for me. Couldn’t say enough good things about these babies!!!!! I can’t put it down
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
I'm one of those people who bought this product because of the popularity of it when it first came out of the market, then got dissappointed when I couldn't even get it to work because I didn't know that I have to scrape the top off before I use it for the first time. When I got that done, I'm so glad i did not give up on it because the shine✨ that e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter gives will make your day even brighter!! This product is easy to use, lasts long, and with the price, it's good to use everyday.
Camille U.
Clearlake, CA
This highlighter is fierce! A little bit goes a long long way and it is very bold. Not so bold that you look like you're sweating or metallic, but bold enough to make your cheekbones look like they are cut from blast. Trust me honey, this is the one.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.