BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Sydney M.
Love love love this highlighter! One of my favorites that I have. It's very pretty and natural on the skin very easy to blend and has a shimmer finish but since it's baked you have to work to get the product and can be a little flakey.
Holly V.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
You can’t get a better highlighter for the price point. You just can’t. I recommend scraping a small amount off and using that to apply because it really makes the pigment stand out more. This is a regular feature in my makeup routine.
Larissa J.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This product was extremely inexpensive ($4?) and it works amazing as well. I use this almost every day and by the end of the day, it is still on my face. It also looks very good as a highlighter. I would recommend buying this product!
Gisellys A.
This highlighter is beautiful but it's not something that I'll personally will use for a everyday look ,I personally prefer a more golden highlighter then this pinkish one . It's a great product but it's more used for a look for a night out or to make a fun makeup tutorial.
Jenn B.
I don’t think I’m very fond of baked highlighters. At least not by e.l.f. It didn’t really pick up pigmentation on my brush and it was really hard to apply. I had to scuff off the top layer to even get any product and it never showed any highlight to my face when I applied it
Katie C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
For $3, this is the BEST highlighter I have ever used. You have to scrape off the top layer since it is baked, but it is BLINDING. It's a really affordable and great product. I have bought so many of these for gifts and for myself. I HIGHLY recommend these. I love them so much.
Megha B.
Clarkston, MI
This baked highlight is very affordable and is great if you want that natural shine. It is very pigmented and gives you a good amount of product. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a good affordable highlighter
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I really like these highlighters! After you get that thin layer of film or whatever is on there off, the highlighter works pretty well. I might buy it again when I run out.
Maddie W.
Dakota, IL
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This highlighter does not have that much pigment, it is sheer. You also have to put on a large amount to allow it to show up. I suggest this for oily skin because it is very dry. If you are going for a simple look this would be the best highlighter to use.
Abby C.
Drummond, MT
This is good for traveling and have light highlight it is easy to apply hut you don’t get much color to it and over all I learned that I’m just not a big fan of Elf’s baked highlights. I don’t think I would buy it again to be honest there are better ones that elf has.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.