BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Julie M.
At first I wasn't too impressed with the baked blush/highlighter because it wasn't giving off much pigment. I scrapped off the top layer and got so much more pigmentation from it. It was gorgeous after that. It is definitely worth the money.
chelsia b.
So this was also a super cheap find of mine! I love that it gives you some shimmer, and not matte, especially on days when I'm taking photos. It definitely makes my features POP! I use it 4-5 times a week, even when I'm at work. And I work retail, and I get a ton of compliments on my highlighter! Absolutely love this product!
Cassidy T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love the color and shimmer level of this, however I don’t feel like it spreads well over my foundation!! I tend to give up on using it as a cheekbone highlight and instead use it in the inner corners of my eye or under the arch of my brow.
Anai M.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco
I love this highlighter and I've heard a lot of people they don't get enough pigmentation, if you kind of peel off the hard layer of the highlighter the pigmentation is underneath it and it's amaaazing!
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is absolutely stunning. I always reach for this when I want to blind!! You do have to scrape off the top of the product if you want to really glow, but other than that, it is so beautiful, and for the price, you really can't beat it!!
Amanda S.
Lynwood, CA
I love Elfs baked highlighter in moonlight pearls. Once I heard a bunch of youtubers rave about this highlighter I had to go purchase it. it is stunning on the cheekbones and is very pigmented. it says you can use wet or dry but I use it dry and that is defiantly enough pigment. I defiantly would repurchase over and over again.
Isabella B.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is my favorite highlighter. It is super blinding and beautiful. You can make it more natural with a lighter hand also. I like to make the product wet with some water to make it even more pigmented and turn it into a liquid highlighter.
Mely T.
west palm beach
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Its a cute blush pretty inexpensive too it is buildable and it has shimmer to it so it supper cute and easy to blend as well it works well for me since i have lighter skin. I would buy i again and i do recommend it
Mirna K.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
The elf highlighter is a very good highlighter because the pigment is really good and also sometimes I use the highlight as a eyeshadow so it's kind of a two in one. I would love to buy this again and recommend other people they try it out.
Jay P.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Not a big fan of these elf highlighters. Very sheer, and you have to scratch the top off in order to get any pigment. I love the elf brand, but these are pretty disappointing. I have two of these colors, but both just don't do it for me.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.