BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Julie S.
Ames, IA
This is beautiful! My friend showed me this and I was shocked with the review and the beautiful pigment! I would recommend this I would purchase again in a heartbeat! Love this and it lasted a bit could’ve been longer but was still goof for at least a date.
Kaela R.
This highlighter is the first powder highlight I have ever bought, but I love it! It's very buildable. It starts off very subtle, but it's very easy to build up to the opacity desired! It looks beautiful on the skin, and doesn't look too fake or shimmery.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Amazing highlighter for such a great price!! It's one of my favorites. Really pigmented after you get rid of the top layer I had scrapped it off because I saw on a YouTube video that it becomes more pigmented like that and it's true!! Definitely recommend
Esmeralda N.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This product is so easy to use and versatile. When I want a soft healthy glow I can use this and build it up to a more intense shine on nights out. Definitely recommended this product. I use this as an inner corner highlight with a damp small brush.
Brooke P.
flower mound
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This was a very nice product. I love this highlighter. It had a pale pink undertone and was very easy to apply. I found that it works better when I wet my highlighting brush with setting spray or water. I would buy again and I would recommend this to others
Noelia E.
albany
This is a really beautiful highlighter for an affordable price. I got the color blushed gems and it’s such a beautiful color. If you have I.T and you feel like I.Ts not working well, take the end of your brush and scrape some of the top. That makes the highlight pop and look amazing.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlight is nice but it's not my favorite. It's easy to blend out but if you use it with a brush it doesn't pick up much product. I definately suggest using your fingers to apply.
Ashton R.
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83705 Pink Diamonds more...
This definitely wouldn’t be my go to highlighter. This is a nice color but I don’t get any pigment from it unless I put it directly on my skin straight from the packaging. Whenever I do get pigment it isn’t very flattering. I don’t recommend getting this.
D G.
Bronx, NY
Love the glitter in this highlighter and how it shines when light hits on. I place this on my cheekbones or below my brow bones and it is simply so very beautiful. Added bonus is how cheap this product is. Love so many elf products I have tried and this is no exception.
mia j.
glendora, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
my favorite highlighter ever. i use this with every makeup look and i think it’s amazing! the color is amazing for my skin tone and the highlighter is comparable to expensive sephora ones for only a few dollars. i didn’t have the dry film on top like some people but i’ve heard scraping it off works well
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.