BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Grace L.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I like this highlighter and it makes your face look very nourished. I have a pale to tan skin tone and i really like the way it looks on me. My only con is that because it's very hard i can't find a brush that works great so i just use the compact to my face
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
When I first got it, I found it really hard to pick it up on a brush, but after I scratched the top layer off I found it extremely easy. The pigment on it is amazing and I absolutely love it.
Emma N.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a wonderful highlighter! I personally find that I prefer liquid highlighter over powder, but this highlighter is still wonderful and very affordable. The pigment is not super prevalent at first. I find you get the best pigment by using a setting spray on your face first before applying the product.
Jennifer C.
One of the best highlighters I've ever used. I didn't expect much from it because of the price but I was very surprised. It's very pigmented. In order to get it to be very pigmented you have to scratch the top of the product, after that you're good to go.
Sharonda T.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This formula it’s self is comparable to the first Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter/illuminators. It is a fraction of the price and will last you a very, very, long time! I definitely recommend this to others who are on a budget but still want to look beautiful and fabulous!
Erica F.
Haines city , FL
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
Is a great highlighter for the price, soft but somewhat chalky at the same time. You have to scrape off the top layer for the pigment and shine to really come through. It is truly blinding, you can’t really hate because of how nice quality it is for the price.
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
These are beautiful highlighters! You do need to scrape off a bit of the top layer and the first couple times you need to really work a dense brush into it. After that they are very blinding and give you an amazing glow.
Allie S.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I really love this highlighters for a nice natural glow. Since he highlighter is baked I like to wet my brush first and it really intensifies the highlighter. I believe this this could fit light to medium skin tones since it like a whitish gold highlighter!!
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Other more...
I ordered Apricot and Pink Diamonds online and after scraping off the first layer, it works like a charm. I definitely prefer Apricot over Pink Diamonds. It's a lot more pigmented and it matches my skin tone really well. It's very pigmented and I like using it on a natural makeup day rather than a full glam look.
Haley R.
I love this product! There is a tonnnn in this small package! It has a subtle reflection but when layered it can seriously glow! I use on my cheek bones, brow bone, cupid's bow, collarbones, and my nose. I use it in the champagne/light gold color & it has never failed me! Very little fallout as well!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.