BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Presley E.
Ames, IA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This highlighter is nice for the price. You have to really work to get it blended. It’s not super long lasting but it works well if you’re looking for a few hours of highlight. If you don’t want to spend too much I think this is a good highlighter to start with.
Αιεxιs T.
Pembroke
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlight is very easy to use and very beautiful. It isn't hard to pick up with a brush and very easy on gentle and sensitive skin. Very affordable and not cheap formula. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is into makeup. Very beautiful color.
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is my go to product to add a little highlight on my cheeks! I use it every day, not a lot, so this has lasted me months! It is a shimmery finish and it is perfect to just throw in your purse and touch up while you are out. I will definitely purchase again!
Simone S.
This is amazing I recommend it to everyone perfect for all skin tones especially moonlight Perl very affordable . I do recommend tho because it is a baked highlighter, to get the maximum glow out of this product try scrapping the top layer for the ultimate glow
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I'm in love with this highlighter! I only spent $4 but it's so pigmented and it can be so blinding! You do have to scrap the top layer off to get the best pigment but other than that it's amazing. I really do recommend this highlighter, especially for the price.
aleeza u.
Texas
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Affordable cute convenient and it’s very nice to put on your cheekbones has a champagne gold color to it there are many pros and cons but if you if you want to talk about pigments scratch off the top layer of it and then apply it is perfect and pigment shows up
Kaitlyn L.
Jenison
This highlighter isn’t great, but it’s okay. It isn’t very pigmented but it still shows up, you just have to use a lot. It is very cheap so it is understandable why the quality isn’t the best. I would not buy this again, but i would probably recommend this to others if they are looking for a cheap highlighter
Olga L.
Dallas
I use Moonlight Pearls and Blush Gems, they are subtle and blend beautifully into my skin. I love the glow it gives me face not to in your face but a healthy glow from within.
andrea b.
Brooklyn, NY
I know everyone loves these, and there are plenty of other ELF products that I love but this is terrible. It's chalky and no pigment comes off it. I even tried to scrape off the top layer.
Brittany P.
West Hazleton , PA
I was beyond impressed with this highlighter. I didn't expect much from it for the price but oh my god, was I wrong. I find myself reaching for this highlighter over any other one that I own. I will definitely be buying more colors!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.