BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Alexis M.
Bayside, New York
These didn't work very well for me. I had to scrub my brush on it to get any products at all. When it was on your face it looked beautiful, but it was such a hassle to actually get it there. But still, it was only $3 so you get what you pay for.
Ciara A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite go to highlighters. It's a little hard to pick up once you open it but once you use it's beautiful. It's great for inner corners of you eyes as well. I would definitely recommend this product to others and its super affordable!
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
Some say that this use to be so good and theyre not as good anymore but all you have to do scrape the top off because sometimes brands but a seal over their highlighters. Then everything is golden.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Other more...
I ordered Apricot and Pink Diamonds online and after scraping off the first layer, it works like a charm. I definitely prefer Apricot over Pink Diamonds. It's a lot more pigmented and it matches my skin tone really well. It's very pigmented and I like using it on a natural makeup day rather than a full glam look.
cindy r.
Hayward
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I really love this higlighter because its cheap and easy to fing and its very very pigmented and it looks very nice on the skin i just whish i would have got it in another shade because this shade is a bit too pinky for me but aside from that its a great product
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
After I scrapped off the top layer with my fingernail I really liked this. It's a gorgeous color and it's very buildable so you can go as blinding as you want too! Super affordable and I will repurchase! I'm thinking about also getting all the colors offered.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
When I first got it, I found it really hard to pick it up on a brush, but after I scratched the top layer off I found it extremely easy. The pigment on it is amazing and I absolutely love it.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Really like this highlighter, the shade is very subtle so it should be useable for all skin tones. Very creamy and easy to apply the only con is that it's more glittery than shimmery. Meaning that the glitter stands out more than being blended with the pigment.
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I adore the versatility of this product. I use it for everyday and also for banging highlight. It is satin but not shimmery and if you apply little you just look healthy, but you can also build it up to have an amazing highlight. It last all day and all night!
Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've heard mixed reviews about this product and I finally have my own. The colors are nice but apply these highlighters is extremely difficult. I literally have to take the pallet and wipe it on my cheekbones if I want to see some glow. Not really worth the money if you ask me..
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.