BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Lauren F.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
One of my favorite highlighters! When I first got it I didn't think it was good at all, if you decide to buy it I recommend scraping of the first layer. The product once you get down to it is amazing, it's buildable and I use moonlight pearls for my fair skin. I'm on my second one!
imani m.
this highlighter is amazing. now sometimes you will get highlighters with an overshell (a thin layer of glitter that doesn't look flattering on the skin), scrape it off with a bobby pin or something. other than that, i enjoy this highlighter! very buildable, beautifully subtle in some cases, doesn't bring out pores or cling to dry patches; i love it.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
$4 AT WALMART ! RUN 😻💕 I don't usually buy elf cosmetics due to their concealer & face primer breaking me out but I decided to take a chance on this cause it was so cheap & I'm glad I did because it's one of the BEST highlighters I own !
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
The e.l.f. Baked highlighters are the best you'll find at the drugstore. They are only around three dollars and will have you beaming to satellites in outer space. Just don't forget to scratch of the top. For some reason there's a top layer that has no pigment at all.
Vic R.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Super, super, pigmented!! It's so gorgeous for a subtle highlight but can be built up. I say it would suit fair-medium tones. It would definitely be too light for dark to deep tones. The highlight just needs to be "broken in" from the surface to get true pigmentation. I would still definitely recommend.
Annie N.
East Hartford, CT
One of my favorite highlights. I was not expecting it to be so amazing considering it was so cheap. The color and pigmentation is amazing. It is buildable and gorgeous. I would definitely buy again. I would also like to try the other pink ish shade.
Erica A.
Beattyville
Honestly so amazed by this product! I bought this expecting very little but I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on beautifully and its so pigmented and shiny and buildable. My favorite is the rose gold that comes with a blush. I would definitly purchase this again as I have already used my entire pan!
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is pretty solid, for the money. It is super bright and pigmented and easy to blend. However, it is very difficult to get out of the pan. It's hardened and I find sometimes I have to scrape it to get flakes and then apply. I love the color and formula, just wish it were easier to apply.
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
For me, this was a waste of money. Thankfully it was only three dollars... When I went to use it, I couldn't get any product to come up. I even tried scraping off the top layer of product. But even then, I couldn't get enough powder on my brush to make a noticable application. I was super disappointed.
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
This baked highlighter is awesome. I like to scrape the top layer off and then wet my brush and dip into it. I think it's best for deep skin tones. Although, I'm olive skin toned and I think it looks great on me too. I would definitely recommend this product to others. The price point is awesome too!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.