BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Alex R.
Watsonville, CA
Omg this baked highlight is to dye for. I use this a lot with my make up looks. The only problem is that sometimes it comes off really fast. That's the only problem I have with it's . But other than that I live it and use it on the daily
Aryanna M.
Bozeman
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Elf is such an affordable brand and their line of products tend to never disappoint. This baked highlighter for the price it's set at it is a must buy. This works best for warmer toned skins like olive. If you're looking for a subtle yet beautiful highlighter this is your bestfriend
Cassie M.
Macedon
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
You really can never go wrong buyin e.l.f products they are so well priced it’s like you’re stealing the products. When using the baked products from e.l.f I noticed I always have to scrape the top layer off which is fine because what’s under is always so smooth and works absolutely amazing! I will alway but their products!
Kaylee T.
Wildomar
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlight it very pigmented but you HAVE to scrape off the top to get it to apply it has like a film over the top! It's very shimmery and adds a great POP to your daily makeup routine. It was very pricy! I bought it off the Ulta website and it was $4 and adding shipping it came out to $10 and took a little while to come. I would recommend it but I recommend you buy it at Walmart!
noelia a.
San Jose
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
It's such an affordable and beautiful highlighter. I'm only giving it 4 stars because using it alone comes off super yellow on my complexion that it looks like a yellowing bruise. This highlighter on top of makeup though is phenomenal! You have to build it up which is a plus for me!
Consuelo M.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This product is a great intro into highlighting. It's not long lasting, and it is a very beautiful shade. It blends easy and gives a subtle highlight. Depending on how you apply it, it'll look glowy or glittery. I've found it's more glittery than gooey unless you use your fingers.
Grace A.
I just picked this product up at Target one day and didn’t think it would change my life. First off, it has lasted me so long. Secondly, it’s amazing. I get a compliment on my highlight every single time I wear this product. It goes on easy and lasts a long time. It applies well with a brush or your finger. Would highly recommend.
Cecille W.
I saw that the shade Blushed Gems is a dupe for Mac's Soft and Gentle so I ran to my nearest Target to grab one of these. I was so excited to swatch it when I got home and when I did: ZERO pigment. I kid you not. I know this is a baked highlighter so it's not supposed to be creamy, but it was as dry as a rock. I couldn't get enough pigment on my finger even after swirling my finger in the product a few times.

Swatching was impossible because I couldn't pick up any product on my finger nonetheless swatch it on my arm. Looking at other reviewer's photos, I don't know if I personally got a defective or bad product, but my product is NO WHERE as pigmented as other's photos show. This is by far the worst e.l.f product I've ever tried and even though it was only $4, I'm returning it to spend that $4 on something else.

UPDATE: Reading other Influenster's reviews, they say to scrape off the top layer of the highlighter. No thanks, way too much work for a makeup product that's supposed to work right out of the box! Also, it risks breaking the entire product if you're not careful.
Arali P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This elf highlighter is such a good highlight from the drugstore, it's SUPER affordable and it's so good ! The packaging is minimalistic and sleek and I really like it, the highlight its self is pigmented and it gives off such a pretty glow, I highly recommend this highlight !!!
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The first time I used this, none of it would go onto my brush. I've found that you really have to rub hard to get any product. You almost have to scratch through the first layer with your brush. After you finally get product onto your face, it looks awesome! VERY affordable price.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.