BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Amanda R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
My favorite affordable highlighter! I own moonlight pearls and blushing gems. I wear this in a daily basis for work and it never fails, someone asks me what highlighter I have on. It you apply it wet it looks even more beautiful. Not chunky and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have heard many issues with this highlighter. I haven't had an issues with it yet. I love the soft #glow it gives my skin, It works great for my #fairskin. I have purchased every shade and love it. It is so affordable and a great drugstore highlight. I HIGHLY recommend if you haven't tried it yet.
Arali P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This elf highlighter is such a good highlight from the drugstore, it's SUPER affordable and it's so good ! The packaging is minimalistic and sleek and I really like it, the highlight its self is pigmented and it gives off such a pretty glow, I highly recommend this highlight !!!
Ella G.
Allen
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I really wanted to like this highlighter but it just didn’t work for me. Because of the baked formula I couldn’t get anything onto my brush. I tried scrapping off the top layer and then wetting my brush but even then there was barely a glow. I probably wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Consuelo M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This product is a great intro into highlighting. It's not long lasting, and it is a very beautiful shade. It blends easy and gives a subtle highlight. Depending on how you apply it, it'll look glowy or glittery. I've found it's more glittery than gooey unless you use your fingers.
Lynn M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is my baby!! I use this every day!! It is the perfect highlight! It's very easy to build pigmentation, and pretty easy to blend. Goes with every look. I think this color will look best on pale and light skins. Might be too light for dark skin. Will definitely keep purchasing!
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
In the package it looked like a really great color! I was so exited, but the color pay off is terrible. Barely any gets on your brush or even your finger. You have to scrape the first layer off basically, which you should have to do. The color is pretty, if the pigment was there!
Cecille W.
I saw that the shade Blushed Gems is a dupe for Mac's Soft and Gentle so I ran to my nearest Target to grab one of these. I was so excited to swatch it when I got home and when I did: ZERO pigment. I kid you not. I know this is a baked highlighter so it's not supposed to be creamy, but it was as dry as a rock. I couldn't get enough pigment on my finger even after swirling my finger in the product a few times.

Swatching was impossible because I couldn't pick up any product on my finger nonetheless swatch it on my arm. Looking at other reviewer's photos, I don't know if I personally got a defective or bad product, but my product is NO WHERE as pigmented as other's photos show. This is by far the worst e.l.f product I've ever tried and even though it was only $4, I'm returning it to spend that $4 on something else.

UPDATE: Reading other Influenster's reviews, they say to scrape off the top layer of the highlighter. No thanks, way too much work for a makeup product that's supposed to work right out of the box! Also, it risks breaking the entire product if you're not careful.
Alice P.
I tried this in the pink shade, however I found it wasn't very pigmented, maybe some of there other colors would be better. This would probably be best for people who want a super natural looking highlight.
Lexie H.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Overall I love this highlighter is my favorite over all. The finish shows a lot of texture though. My only complaint is that you have to scratch off the first layer before you can really get that over powering pigment. I would deff but this again, but I'd choose a different color.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.