BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really like the way this goes on! First thing ya gotta do is gently scrape off the very top layer to get to the actual product. After that it is very easy to apply. Buildable. Wet or dry. Nice compact size fits right in the purse. Gentle sparkle in the sun but soft subtle colour for the cheeks. Nice!
Bree C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I fell in love with this highlighter once I used it for the first time. This is very beautiful on my pale skin (moonlight pearls). One reason why I did not like it as much is that you have to scrap the first layer off of the product. I probably won't buy it again but would recommend to a friend.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX
e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
This highlighter is the best I have tried. I admit I was skeptical of it at first but quickly got over it when I tried this. It is so pigmented and applies so well. I am very impressed with this highlighter. I have used others before but nothing compares to this one. My favorite highlighter!!!!
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is pretty solid, for the money. It is super bright and pigmented and easy to blend. However, it is very difficult to get out of the pan. It's hardened and I find sometimes I have to scrape it to get flakes and then apply. I love the color and formula, just wish it were easier to apply.
Hailey D.
Birmingham
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a beautiful product! It is so inexpensive but stands up to my high end highlighters easily. There is a slight overspray on this product, so it’s important to get through the top layer but after you do it is beautiful! It can be either a natural or blinding highlight depending on application method. I would purchase again and use almost every day.
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
For me, this was a waste of money. Thankfully it was only three dollars... When I went to use it, I couldn't get any product to come up. I even tried scraping off the top layer of product. But even then, I couldn't get enough powder on my brush to make a noticable application. I was super disappointed.
mia j.
glendora, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
my favorite highlighter ever. i use this with every makeup look and i think it’s amazing! the color is amazing for my skin tone and the highlighter is comparable to expensive sephora ones for only a few dollars. i didn’t have the dry film on top like some people but i’ve heard scraping it off works well
Katlyn A.
Farmington, MO
This is my FAVORITE highlighter! I love ELF products, I use them vigorously. It definitely stays there all day and it is very bright! Easily washes off. It is a sheer highlighter, but looks very natural. I will be buying this again, even though I buy it everytime I run out. I recommend this highlighter.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
These end up being really pretty. I think the key to getting pigment with these baked highlighters is to scrape off the 1st layer. After that you're good to go. Can be as subtle or blinding as you want. The apply and blend so easily.
Sierra A.
Murphysboro, IL
Awesome for the price! you cant go wrong with this beautiful highlight! its awesome if you dont want too much highlight the first time but is buildable so you can really blind people if you want too!! will always keep in my collection! Amazing Value!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.