BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Natasha S.
I have mine in the shade moonlight pearls. It was a nice highlight to start out with. It was the first highlighter I ever used. I think it's great for beginners because you can see if you like highlighter and if you end up not liking highlighter, it's not a big deal since this was only about $3
Erica A.
Beattyville
Honestly so amazed by this product! I bought this expecting very little but I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on beautifully and its so pigmented and shiny and buildable. My favorite is the rose gold that comes with a blush. I would definitly purchase this again as I have already used my entire pan!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
The e.l.f. Baked highlighters are the best you'll find at the drugstore. They are only around three dollars and will have you beaming to satellites in outer space. Just don't forget to scratch of the top. For some reason there's a top layer that has no pigment at all.
Vic R.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Super, super, pigmented!! It's so gorgeous for a subtle highlight but can be built up. I say it would suit fair-medium tones. It would definitely be too light for dark to deep tones. The highlight just needs to be "broken in" from the surface to get true pigmentation. I would still definitely recommend.
imani m.
this highlighter is amazing. now sometimes you will get highlighters with an overshell (a thin layer of glitter that doesn't look flattering on the skin), scrape it off with a bobby pin or something. other than that, i enjoy this highlighter! very buildable, beautifully subtle in some cases, doesn't bring out pores or cling to dry patches; i love it.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX
e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
This highlighter is the best I have tried. I admit I was skeptical of it at first but quickly got over it when I tried this. It is so pigmented and applies so well. I am very impressed with this highlighter. I have used others before but nothing compares to this one. My favorite highlighter!!!!
Lauren F.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
One of my favorite highlighters! When I first got it I didn't think it was good at all, if you decide to buy it I recommend scraping of the first layer. The product once you get down to it is amazing, it's buildable and I use moonlight pearls for my fair skin. I'm on my second one!
Annie N.
East Hartford , CT
One of my favorite highlights. I was not expecting it to be so amazing considering it was so cheap. The color and pigmentation is amazing. It is buildable and gorgeous. I would definitely buy again. I would also like to try the other pink ish shade.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really like the way this goes on! First thing ya gotta do is gently scrape off the very top layer to get to the actual product. After that it is very easy to apply. Buildable. Wet or dry. Nice compact size fits right in the purse. Gentle sparkle in the sun but soft subtle colour for the cheeks. Nice!
sophie m.
this is the only elf product I think I will ever use due to the fact that I'm allergic to all of their products but this highlighter is amazing it's blinding and it's only three dollars I recommend this to all my friends and they all love it I would definitely recommend this to anybody who's looking to save some money while still having a bomb highlight
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.