BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Alyssa L.
Watertown
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I use this highlighter on nights out. It gives my face a nice glow without it being too much. I like getting to add a touch of it after I do a contour and my face looks great. This is a nice highlight without looking too glittery and it doesn’t take the attention away from the rest of my face.
Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love the pigment and color of this. My only complaint would be that you have to scrape off the top layer to get the product. I know that it comes with “baked” products however, but I just feel like I’m wasting so much when I have to do that. But for the price it is well worth the purchase
Jenni A.
Beltsville, MD
I love this! It's so pigmented & amaaaazing! I'm always glowing when i wear it which is what I want cause highlighter is everything! Everyone stops me to ask what I'm wearing it's amazing & not too expensive
Kenzie S.
west bend
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
When I first got this product I was super excited to use it but it was very pigmented. So I watched some reviews and they told me to dig through the first layer and then apply it, turns out it’s very pigmented once you get through the first layer! This product is amazing and stunt on the skin!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This is pretty crazy stuff. I had just a tiny bit on my brush and it goes a really long way. But not in a good way. It looks fake and not like a natural highlighter. It would be good for costume make up perhaps. Just looked like gold streaks.
Rose L.
Silver City , NM
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
this is such a pretty natural looking highlight that can work for anybody. it’s still very pigmented but can look sheer if you want it to. it lasts long and works so good for the price you get it at. i would recommend these highlighters but just be careful at picking the right shade for you.
Krystin T.
Ocala
This product is an ok from me. You have to scrape off the top layer to get any transfer to your brush, but even after doing that I still had to use a "hard hand" to get any on the brush. They can double as a highlighter also though because of the shimmer in them. But you get what you pay for.
Candace V.
Galloway
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I don’t like this highlighter at all! When you first get it, there is a crusty top layer that you have to scrape off just to get something to pick up on your brush. I can’t get this to show up at all on my skin. I don’t like beaming highlight, but I would like to at least be able to see it!
Danette B.
Marysville, CA
This is a great beginning highlight. I am not compete comfortable with makeup so when I went to buy a highlight I didn't want to spend a fortune. This has the perfect amount of pigment. It's a beautiful color and it's great for the price. Only $4. I highly recommend it.
giada s.
Review for: Other more...
I have the elf baked highlighter in blush gems. it's top layer is not as pigmented so after a couple uses it'll get better and shinier. the shade is beautiful. i have bought it a few times and i really do like it. its pretty smooth but sometimes a bit powdery. i think you should give it a try.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Meryem S.