BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Morrissey C.
College Sta, TX
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is very pretty for the price, I scraped off the top layer and you can get good results if you layer it, it has champagne/ pearly reflects in it and looks very natural, for me, I would rather buy a wet n wild highlighter for a bit more money that I wouldn’t have to work so hard to build up.
Nadine I.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Eh. The fact that you have to scratch the top layer of this makes it really annoying to use because it becomes really powdery. It has a shimmery finish and it certainly works better wet rather than dry, but since it was so affordable I can’t knock it too hard
Renee K.
Ford City
I am not a fan of this highlighter. It has a satin finish and needs plenty of building up. Be prepared to spend some time on that. It has champagne undertones yet somehow still looks a little too ashy on my pale skin. I threw mine out because I never use it.
Bianca R.
Redwood City
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I don’t recommend this highlighter. It just did not pick up on the brush. It got to the point where I was directly rubbing the hard highlighter to my cheek and even then the payoff was very light. I would rub it on the tip of my nose and it would be gone within the next hour. Buy something else :)
Kaitlin W.
Moorefield
I was really hoping to like this. I know a lot of people like elf but it seems like I never like anything I buy. Thank God it's cheap. This highlight just didn't give the glow I wanted but I do like a bright highlight. Guess it comes down to your preference.
Daniela H.
usa
What you've probably heard about this highlighter is true. You have to scrape off the top which may be a problem to some. However, this highlighter is reallllyyy affordable and I mean, how long does it take you to finish a highlighter of you're complaining ?
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Pretty and subtle but because its baked you do have to remove the top layer and mine tends to get a bit of hard pan. I need to play with it more I think but its a nice everyday kind of highlighter, definitely work appropriate and won't blind anyone.
Brianna W.
Wingo
This is such a great drugstore highlighter! It is so easy to blend and it is buildable so it’s perfect for a light summer glow or full face glam look! It is a steal for the price! Do yourself a favor and try this out. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Makaela V.
Dixon
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
This highlighter is a great mix of pink and gold and it shines really nicely on the face. Unlike other highlighters it never looks like you’ve accidentally applied too much. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try highlighting for the first time.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
Oh my gosh I am obsessed with this!! I love to use this after I have used a self tanner (because I am very pale). I like the fact that it works as a highlight or a shiny bronzer for me and my skin. Very affordable and I will be buying this product again!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.