BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Liz F.
Cortland, OH
This is a treat....except that you basically have to dig for gold...... The top. Layer needs to be scraped off in order for you to actually use the highlighter but once u get to it..... Watch out!!!! It is great.... It would have a higher score if I didn't have to dig and you don't get much in the compact
kenia c.
Houston
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
For a drug store type of make up I like their products but personally this highlighter didn’t seem too pigmented for me I felt like I had to apply more to get to where I wanted it to be and I don’t like to look to shiny, also did feel a bit shimmery I mean I like the color but felt like I needed more applications
Julianna G.
This product doesn't come off super shiny in one swipe, but it can be built up, so I do think it's worth it. It also works really when when you use it on top of a cream highlighter to set it in place and make it BLINDING! I will probably throw another color in my cart next time I'm shopping with elf.
Bella G.
Virginia
This highlighter is very affordable. It also last a long time. However, to get the most pigment you do need to scrape off the top layer of the powder. It is very pigmented and pretty kn the skin. I recommend spritzing your brush with setting spray or putting water on the brush to get the most pigmentation.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
This is such a pretty highlighter on fair skin tones! And it’s only like three dollars. It really does look like crushed pearls, and is such a nice color. I’ve learned that it’s not pigmented at first. It’s baked so you have to scratch off the very first layer of the highlighter and then it’s blinding!
Malia G.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I got this as a present and I tried it. First, you have to scrape the entire top layer because it is a baked highlighter. After I scraped it, I tried it on, and it’s not a bad highlighter... it’s just glittery. I DO NOT like glittery highlighters. If you do, you could try it out and see what you think.
sophie m.
this is the only elf product I think I will ever use due to the fact that I'm allergic to all of their products but this highlighter is amazing it's blinding and it's only three dollars I recommend this to all my friends and they all love it I would definitely recommend this to anybody who's looking to save some money while still having a bomb highlight
Hailey D.
Birmingham
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a beautiful product! It is so inexpensive but stands up to my high end highlighters easily. There is a slight overspray on this product, so it’s important to get through the top layer but after you do it is beautiful! It can be either a natural or blinding highlight depending on application method. I would purchase again and use almost every day.
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
This baked highlighter is awesome. I like to scrape the top layer off and then wet my brush and dip into it. I think it's best for deep skin tones. Although, I'm olive skin toned and I think it looks great on me too. I would definitely recommend this product to others. The price point is awesome too!
imani m.
this highlighter is amazing. now sometimes you will get highlighters with an overshell (a thin layer of glitter that doesn't look flattering on the skin), scrape it off with a bobby pin or something. other than that, i enjoy this highlighter! very buildable, beautifully subtle in some cases, doesn't bring out pores or cling to dry patches; i love it.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.