BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
melanie t.
Winston Salem
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Loveee thissss it’s the best highlight I’ve ever used it’s easy to apply it doesn’t brake when dropped it’s good for all combinations of skin it’s basically brighter than most people’s futures so I will really recommend this great product. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love using this as a highlighter on my cheekbone. I also use it as eyeshadow. It pretty much stays true to color and it has a shimmery finish. And it stays all day I highly recommend it and would buy it again.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
This highlighter is AMAZING!!! It is very affordable and it is so pigmented and gorgeous. I just could not believe it. If you know who jeffree star is, then you know he did a review on it on youtube. Lol I highly recommend it.
MUA.Keira A.
Ny
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I find this to be a pretty highlighter before application you must scrape off the top layer then it will be not that pigmented but not sheer it is definite long lasting I would buy it again I just wish there were more shade for my skin ton I can only use moonlight pearls but for the price this is a pretty good product
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I absolutely love this baked highlight ! It's just perfect for my skin tone. It's not to dark or to light. It gives off a good shine to my skin where I highlight at. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Linda C.
Awful highlighter. Was NOT pigmented at all. I wanted to try drugstore brand highlighters and this was not the highlighter for me. Barely made a pigment on the brush and seemed to be very dry and not what I expected, but it was cheap.
Maddie
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is the perfect natural glow and it is amazing for the price! You do have to make sure to scrape off the top layer because it is not as pigmented. It has a golden-pearl look that is perfect for looking fresh in the summer!
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
You definitely have to scrape off the top layer of this highlighter before you really get any color payoff from it. But once you do that, then you're good to go! For the price you pay, you can't beat a gorgeous highlight color.
adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I LOVE! once you scrap off the top layer, the shine is unstoppable. It's blinding. So easy to apply. Perfect for any skin! I love wearing this on summer days when the sun is shining and it hits it just right and boom, you're the new sun! The price is amazing for this product. I will buy again! I recommend this!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I love this highlighter. It's amazing. I'm glad I read reviews before buying it because I learned that you have to scrape the top layer off before using it so that it works. I did that and it's sooo beautiful. It's my new favorite highlighter and I would definitely recommend it. Just remember to scrape the top layer off.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.