BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade apricot! !! I've heard several reviews say scrape off the top layer or wet your brush. I honestly didn't have any problems with mine. It went on beautifully.  Lots of pigment and gives a gorgeous glow!!! Elf is one of my favorite brands!! They are so affordable and always bringing out new amazing products!!!
Ashley 💫.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this highlighter and use it every day. It’s subtle and isn’t too flashy. It blends smoothly and lasts a long time if you don’t mess with it. There is a thin layer on top from being baked that you kinda have to work through to get good payoff though. Very inexpensive but still beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow I cannot believe the quality of this highlighter. I saw a friend whose skin was glowing and was amazed so I asked what she was wearing. It was this! I bought it immediately in Moonlight Pearls and I love it. This color is great for fair skin. Thank you Elf! Oh yea - scrape the top layer of the product off to get the best results as for some reason the top layer is crap, but underneath it's amazing.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
So I have mixed feelings about this highlighter. The have beautiful shades. It is buildable, but scratch off the top surface and it will be more pigmented. Not super long lasting but doesnt fade fast either. I would purchase again for sure.
Hanan E.
Pinole, CA
It's a very beautiful highlighter. When I first got it, it had no pigmentation. But then I added a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it and it looked amazing it was very blinding and didn't look glittery. I recommend scrapping the top layer off instead of putting rubbing alcohol on it cuz it eventually dries out and doesn't smell so good.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the products that I changed my mind about. I have the color Blush Gems and at first it was so dry and hard to get on my brush. Almost no pigmentation at all. Then I saw a video from Jambeauty and she said to scrape the top layer. I did it and omg the most soft and creamy product came through. And now i love this highlighter!!!
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased the moonlight pearls highlighter. It looks very cute and shimmery. It's hard to apply as it's not very pigmented. You kind of have to wet your brush a little to get it to show. Or you can break it and make it like a loose pigment .
Shannon T.
McCarr
I have this highlight and I must say when u use it it really pops very affordable yet a great product I have watched many reviews on makeup and tutorials in which it's used I've only heard good reviews as well as my own personal use I do recommend giving it a try
Becky R.
Like most people on here, I had trouble applying this product. At first I was disappointed when I would rub my brush on it and it was too dry. From looking at the reviews I now have a better way of applying it. I do love the shine and it lasts all day! I would recommend this product just remember if it's too dry scrap the first layer and your golden!
Macy K.
gracey
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I got this highlighter expecting it to be great because usually elf has great products for cheap! But when I bought this product it was a total bummer it’s hard to build up the glow I like and it’s not a very bright highlighter definitely for people who like the soft glow but would not recommended for my girls who are trying to shine!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.