BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
I recently bought the elf highlight to try it out and see if it was good or not . Of course I read the reviews and so many people were saying how you need to scrape off the top to make it into powder , so I did that and it works amazing ... it's not super pigmented but it does the job ! It comes in 3 different colors , depending on the glow your going for . But I love it !
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
The Elf Baked Highlighter is a little hard to use because hardly anything comes off onto the brush until you really dig in. I usually have to use my finger rather than a brush to get more pigment. The color payoff is very pretty, you just have to work for it a little more.
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Great for a drugstore highlighter. Really doesn’t get much better for the price point at ALL. ELF products are so cheap, and you really have to read reviews and try them for yourself because they can be pretty hit or miss. But this highlighter is great! One good tip though is to scrap off the outer layer a bit before using to get the full affect!
Sona P.
west chester
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS THAT YOU NEED TO SCRAPE THE TOP LAYER OFF. When swatching the highliter it does not show up as very pigmented but after scraping the top layer off it is a game changer. It is very opaque and pigmented and looks great on the skin. It is easy to blend out and layer. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Xandra C.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Highlight iOS a very pretty shade though it’s not so pigment, I like they for a natural look it is buildable, it’s doesn’t last long, you wont be able to tell you have it on after 4 - 7 hours but the color is true
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
I absolutely love elf products but this highlighter is a total miss. I loved the color but it doesn't show up on the brush or my face, if I swipe with my finger I can see it but even if I rub it onto my face from my finger there is still nothing.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
Use to be one of my top favs when first starting my makeup accounts!! I loved the bronze feeling of it for my pale skin in summer. Note to self it is way better on darker skin tones!! It shines very bright even with horrible lighting & sticks to foundation or any products on the face very well. The pigment is huge & amazing for my again pale skin tone!
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I got this highlighter because I was in need of more highlighter (you can never have enough) at first it wasn't pigmented enough but then I saw people scraping the top off so I did that and it worked wonders! I absolutely love this highlighter!!
Alyssa T.
North Dakota
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
I lived for this highlighter! It is a good highlighter for beginners and is easy to blend out. One of the only bad things I have to say about it that you have to scratch off the top layer to get the pigment to show up. The other thing is that it isn’t as blinding of a highlight that I like. I will purchase this again for a more subtle highlight.
Manjot P.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This product is absolutely gorgeous. It has the perfect amount of shimmer and glitter and looks very good on my skin. There’s also a lot of product itself. The shade is a light golden tone and looks very shimmery on my skin. Since I have a medium skin tone, the color looks nice on me. The highlighter blends very easy and is definitely buildable.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.