BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
once again, elf is at it with the amazing face products. this highlighter is VERY shimmery and there can be a lot of fallout if you don't control it properly. i find it applies best with fingers as opposed to a brush, but a dense brush like the elf creme contour brush will work just fine with this product.
Raven R.
I find elf Baked products very dry and not very pigmented in general. I'm ok with this product not being insanely pigmented though because I'm not into intense highlighters. The dry texture isn't too bad to cause a problem. This powder isn't bad, I just think there are much better on the market. Given the price though, it's worth checking out.
Kayenat H.
Irwin, PA
SCRAPE OFF THE FIRST LAYER, TRUST ME ON THIS!!!!

i read multiple people suggesting that, and raving about how pigmented it after you get though the first layer. its only 3 bucks so just gently scrape off the top layer and this will be the best highlighter you will ever own!
I love the moon shine, very close to NARS, that costs an arm and a leg!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
After all the hype about this highlighter I figured I'd give it a try. At first I was so mad so disappointed bc there was no pigment to it at all it was horrible even with layers upon layers. Nothing. Then a friend of mine told me to break it up so I did out of frustration now it's all I'll use I love it but can't rate it 5 stars bc you should not have to buy it to break it and use you can see the huge difference first search is as it is the second more pigmented swatch is with it broken up
Julia J.
Pullman, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlighter. I found out about it from a beauty blogger who swore by it. It’s the perfect amount of shimmer and is very buildable depending on what kind of look you’re going for. I also have a life saving trick...use it as a eyeshadow too!! This is my favorite thing in my makeup bag and it’s SO CHEAP. I’ve used my everyday for over a year and it’s still not gone yet. I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Adelaide D.
This was the second brand of highlighter I haves used and it was not amazing, but not bad either. It is not very pigmented causing you to have to apply several layers before it really shows up, but when it does show up it does give the perfect amount of glow to your face. The product also lasts a long time and it is quite small so it’s easy to throw in your purse or leave in the car for any makeup touch ups you might need.
Narumi T.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I love this product. As all the other people say, the surface of the product is super dry and need to scrape (I used a tissue paper and just rubbed it until I see it gets softer) at first, but other than that it is the greatest for the $4 highlighter. The glitter is rather bigger than the "high-end" products, but you definitely can make very natural but eye catching highlight on your cheek bones! Defiantly 5 star product!!
Cheyenne B.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I'm going to be honest. When I first purchased this non-pricey baked highlighter, I did not know that you had to scrape the top in order for it to really come off, but when I knew, I was not disappointed. I believe this color is best when you don't want anything too bright or out there, it's nice and light for one of those subtle looks that you would definitely use in the summer . Great for all skin tones and easy to blend.
Jessica G.
White Plains
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I have never had a baked highlighter before, so I decided to try an E.L.F. one because I’ve seen people say good things about it. Personally I was not the biggest fan of them. I loved the color I bought, which was a light gold/champaign, but the brush wouldn’t pick up a good amount of product and it was a bit too subtle for my liking. I probably wouldn’t buy another baked highlighter. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Kala C.
I recently tried this out after hearing great things about it. It was really hard to get any product onto my brush. I scrapped off the top part and was able to achieve a glowing highlight after that. It's beautiful for summer on my pale skin and doesn't look or feel gritty/glittery. I'd recommend this to anyone on a budget. 4 stars given because of the fact I had to scrape some product to get it to work the way I wanted.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.