BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Nadine A.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I like this product but for it to look nice you have to scrape the top layer. After that, it’s a really good highlighter especially for the price. It has a shimmery finish and I would recommend this product for people looking for an inexpensive highlighter.
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade apricot! !! I've heard several reviews say scrape off the top layer or wet your brush. I honestly didn't have any problems with mine. It went on beautifully.  Lots of pigment and gives a gorgeous glow!!! Elf is one of my favorite brands!! They are so affordable and always bringing out new amazing products!!!
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased the moonlight pearls highlighter. It looks very cute and shimmery. It's hard to apply as it's not very pigmented. You kind of have to wet your brush a little to get it to show. Or you can break it and make it like a loose pigment .
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow I cannot believe the quality of this highlighter. I saw a friend whose skin was glowing and was amazed so I asked what she was wearing. It was this! I bought it immediately in Moonlight Pearls and I love it. This color is great for fair skin. Thank you Elf! Oh yea - scrape the top layer of the product off to get the best results as for some reason the top layer is crap, but underneath it's amazing.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
So I have mixed feelings about this highlighter. The have beautiful shades. It is buildable, but scratch off the top surface and it will be more pigmented. Not super long lasting but doesnt fade fast either. I would purchase again for sure.
Sam B.
Liked this highlighter. I recently started using a highlighter and this is the only one I have tried. It's not too pigmented. You have to scrape the first layer off otherwise it is too pigmented. It highlights my face so well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that loves to highlight their face without spending an arm and a leg
Hanan E.
Pinole, CA
It's a very beautiful highlighter. When I first got it, it had no pigmentation. But then I added a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it and it looked amazing it was very blinding and didn't look glittery. I recommend scrapping the top layer off instead of putting rubbing alcohol on it cuz it eventually dries out and doesn't smell so good.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the products that I changed my mind about. I have the color Blush Gems and at first it was so dry and hard to get on my brush. Almost no pigmentation at all. Then I saw a video from Jambeauty and she said to scrape the top layer. I did it and omg the most soft and creamy product came through. And now i love this highlighter!!!
Kate V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other more...
If you are looking for a dupe to laura mercier highlighter in 01, this is amazing! My shade is pink tastic and its more white champagne color. It is good for all skin types. The trick with this highlighter is to scrape off the top layer. Trust me just do it! You’ll thank me later! For the price, i will be repurchasing again and again!
Jetzabell J.
San Bernardino , CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Ok so there a is a trick to this highlighter. You have to scrape the top layer off to get to the good stuff. That is the only reason its not at 5 stars in my book. That's a waste of product to me. However once you do that this highlighter is freaking awesome! It is so pretty and pigmented. Goegeous. The price is great too. Only $3.
Ellese w.
How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed opinions on it
Jennifer B.
Jonesboro, AR
I notice the pigment is not that good. Any tips? I don't know if I should wet it, scrape it, or what?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
I just bought the e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter but it doesn't have any pigmentation and it's not glowy eighter. I've read you have to scrach the top layer off or use a wet brush so which one do you do? You scrach the top layer or do you just apply it with a wet brush?
Suzanne C.
Is this a good highlighter for the cheeks?
Deanna L.
I've heard that these are very good.. are they very pigmented though?