BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
I just purchased my first elf baked blush last week and let me tell you...IT'S AH-MAZING!!! I loved it so much I went back and got their highlight/ blush duo. Basically the same concept! I really wish they offered more colors because so far only two shades will suit my skin tone. I love the sheen and glow they put off. The light pink one is GORGEOUS!!! Awesome price!
Jessica E.
Philadelphia
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
One of the best drugstore highlighter out there. For those who have issues with product, there is this weird film that kind of sits on top of the product when you first get it. I usually take a paper towel and some warm water and swipe it across a few times to get the top layer off and you should end up with beautiful, pigmented and vivid highlighter.
Lauren M.
laredo
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I really like this highlighter it’s great for a everyday look. It’s very affordable it’s $4 and the only thing is that it doesn’t stay on as long. But it does stay on for a good 5 hours so it would be good for going out. It’s a good affordable highlighter!
bea ✨.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
it’s my current favorite highlight! as i’m sure every review says, you do have to unfortunately put some work in to get the pay off. although it’s heartbreaking scraping off the top layer, it REALLY improves the color pay off. if you apply it after setting your face + with a wet brush, the highlight truly is poppin’. it’s just incredible for its price point.
Shelby P.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This is very affordable. I have all the elf baked highlighters and this is my favorite put of all of them. It works great for all skin tones. It's not as long lasting as other products I have. The only thing I'm not a fan of is how you have the scrape the first layer off to get pigmentation, but other wise I love it so much and I use this every day! I even purchased other one.
Kim R.
Lavergne
The e.l.f. baked highlight has a very creamy consistency and is beautiful to the touch. It swatches beautifully and when applied to the face it gives you a very luminous glow. It does have a pink tint to it and did not look great with pink blush. I did apply it with a darker blush and it really brightened up my face and worked beautifully with wedding make-up.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I honestly hated this highlight at first! I couldn't get any pigmentation out of it and wasn't understanding why until someone told me you had to scrape off the entire top layer to get it to work!? Well I tried it and now I love it and its pigmented. Even though I dont feel you should have to do this when buying a product but it was super cheap so didnt bother me much..
Rachael A.
I've only been using highlighter now for maybe the last 7 months and the first one was from wet and wild (LOVE IT STILL) and this was my second and LOVE THIS ONE AS WELL! I usually use my wet and wild one for work ect. and this one when I want to empress someone (OR SHOWING YOUR EX WHAT HE'S MISSING) but truthfully both of them are perfect for everyday wear
hey b.
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
This product was great and super affordable! If you buy this make sure to scrape off the first layer, the first layer is a lot less pigmented for some reason. Another problem I had was that there was a lot of fallout so be careful when you apply! I got a couple stains on my table!
Maegon S.
Dothan, AL
For a product that only cost $3 this is awesome. I'd be willing to pay more. I think this product line is very good quality and accommodates to all price points. I apply this with a brush and with my beauty blender for a nice lightly pigmented color. Definitely will continue to buy
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.