BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Kamerye  T.
This highlighter is good for it to be so cheap. It is very pigmented and it last all day on my face. I apply it with a blush brush and it does the job. The packaging isnt fancy and my case broke but it still works. I would definitley buy this highlighter again.
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love it 😍 very affordable. Recommend to everyone that like to glow only down side is that you have to scrape off the first layer it's buildable and it gives you a nice glow mix with a wet n wild highlighter and girl ✨✨✨✨ you'll be glowing all the way to the moon.
Amanda S.
I had to scrape off the top layer of this to be able to use it and get good color off it. I wasn't too upset since elf isn't expensive. I use it as an eyeshadow more than I do a highlighter. I don't think I will repurchase this one. But I will try other colors.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I am obsessed with this now! I was a little weary at first but this highlighter gives you a pop and glow like any name brand that's $30. It has a great shimmer finish like a baked makeup should and you can buy it at Walmart. I'm an Elf girl after this for sure. It spreads and blends super easy and leaves you glowing! I love it!!! I'll buy this over any name brand for sure.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I had been wanting to get my hand on these little highlighters for the longest! and i could not find them in stock ANYWHERE! It wasn't until they came back in stock at ulta.com that I could finally order them. I had heard that they worked really great so i wanted to know what the hype was about. And yes, i was not disappointed, they are so great for that natural glow
Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
These are great, for your money. I've found the best way to apply so it's not just a subtle hint of light is to spray the brush I'm using with setting spray as the wetness allows more product to be picked up with the brush. It's not my favorite drugstore highlighter but it is pretty awesome and I probably use this product once a week! Not bad for the $3-$5 that it is.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I can not express to you how much I love this highlighter! For a cheap drug store brand it is one of the best! The glow is unreal and it's so adorable. The packaging could be better but I mean it is drugstore. It's not blinding but it looks so dewy and natural on the skin but when you build it up! Hunny your mind will be blown! It's a repurchase and must have for me!!
Karina H.
Orlando, FL
It is beautiful and pigment very well I recommend it.
This is highly pigmented and gives me an amazing glow. When you use your fingers to swatch it comes off easily on your finger. But when using on your face you have to wet the brush and then apply it since it is baked
Emily S.
phoenixville, pa
I tried using this product recently and was NOT happy. When I bought it I was hoping it would be a great product, as I have used others e.l.f products in the past which I enjoyed. It looked so pretty but...when I went to put it on, noting come off of the product. It is not pigmented at all! I personally don’t enjoy this product and won’t be using it in the future.
Arianna E.
Madison, WI
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter has my heart. I hated it at first, because there is a thin layer of sparkle over the highlighter. If you're having troubles, scrape the top of the highlighter off, and then try to use it! It feels wasteful but it's so worth it. This is so blinding, and it works so well for fair skin tones. I also love this for brow bone and inner corner highlight!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.