BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Talisa A.
Somerville
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This product was the worse when I first bought it. It was so hard and was very pigmented when used with a brush. I thought it because it was hard i should add alcohol on it to make it work out but that didn't work. What worked for me in this product was scratching the first layer of the product off and that's when it worked. It was very pigmented after that and a little went a very long way.
Tiffany V.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is an excellent highlighter. It is very shiny and smooth and is extremely affordable. I recommend it to everyone. I have tried out many drug store highlighters as the high-end ones can be pricy and elf moonlight pearls is my favorite. The only thing bad is that you kind of have to scrape away the top layer of the highlighter when you first get it in order to get a good highlight.
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY
I am in love with their baked highlighter! Its super pigmented, easy to apply, easy blend, super cheap. And i think that whatever your skin color you could see the highlights. Im amazed with this, i always like to try cheap affordable products just for everyday use and i would say this is one of the best drugstore highlights.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS
This product has a pretty color. My biggest complaint is that it is hard to get a good amount of product on the brush to get the desired look. Once it's on the brush it moves around fine. Since this is the only highlighter that I own at the moment I will use it until it is gone.
Christyn W.
I am normally a big fan of elf products but I felt that this highlighter did not stand to my daily routine. It went on smoothy with my brush but then as the day went on I felt that it faded and I love my HIGHLIGH! I did finish my makeup with a setting spray. I do love the color.
Manuela G.
Excelsior, MN
It's long lasting and gives a really nice color to your cheeks. It really works as a highlighter, I have white skin so the color works perfect to give a natural appearance to my face. Really like how fresh and natural you make up looks with this product. Also love the price!
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I really like this highlighter a lot but the thing is is that I thought the formula would be much softer. I think they overcooked it a little LOL. It's pretty hard but it gives more of a natural sheen rather than a strobe. It is a very hard product so you have to work hard to get what you'd like out of it
La shay J.
Sacramento, CA
A little glow just makes me feel alive and this product is exactly what I was looking for! It adds a hint of shimmer that I put all over after my powder to add a fresh look without that is never too much. (I have fair, combination skin so am always trying to add life to my face without exaggerating my mid-day oil.) Note: per previous reviews, I made sure to get that thin outer layer off so that I could get to the actual product and it works like a dream!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Other more...
it's soft and smooth and has a nice shine to it but since my skin is a bit too pale it sometimes works more like a blush. it seems like it'll work better for darker skin tones though it is still very nice to use. I would recommend to try out if you're new to highlighers.
Abigail S.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I saw these one day in target and wanted to try them out, to be honest I wasn't expecting them to be any good at all. When I took them home to swatch them, no pigment at all!! Now again I wasn't shocked but after watching a video about how if you scrape the first layer off they would work amazing. So I scraped the first layer off and omg!! It's beautiful! Now I use this almost everyday!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.