BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
I just picked up this pretty little thing this week and I'm loving it! I've been applying it with the e.l.f. Contour brush. I first tried the e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter & Bronzer and loved it but wanted something that was all highlight. This product does not disappoint. I do find that if you scrape the product into the lid and then apply you receive a much better pigmentation and representation of the product! Just a fun tip for you! I will for sure be repurchasing this.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
I've fallen in love with this highlighter! I have this in Blushed Gems and it's a beautiful pinky tone highlight that shines at every angle. The trick to this is that you need to rub off the top layer of product with a spoolie and wet your brush a bit with MAC fix+ or any setting spray before applying the product to the high points of your face. This trick results into an amazingly pigmented glow. If you want it more subtle, then just apply it by itself. This highlighter is very versatile. Buildable and layers really well. Honestly, I choose this over the new Too Faced Prismatic highlighters. And for the $4 ELF price?! You can't beat that.
emma c.
This is an amazing drugstore highlighter that is not talked about enough at all. Completely underrated! I have two shades, moonlight pearls and pink diamonds. Moonlight pearls deserves 5 stars, because it is not at all chunky, has great payoff, no kickback, and is universally flattering. Not at all glittery, which I love. However, pink diamonds is not as shimmery, and is almost kind of matte. I don't really like it at all and I feel like the formula is somehow different from moonlight pearls. I don't really recommend pink diamonds, but I would definitely recommend moonlight pearls to everyone!
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This highlighter is REALLY difficult to apply if you don't do anything to it- the top layer is rock hard and very little pigment comes off no matter how much you rub it with a brush or your finger but you can carefully scrape off the top layer of product and reveal the much softer and pigmented layer underneath trust me this worked so much better and really showed what this highlighter can do!
Katelyn V.
I just purchased this elf baked highlighter in "moonlight pearls" and I'm in love. I have a fair complexion, they had a few other shades but I picked this one because I believe it fits my skin tone the best. At first I DID NOT like it, I went to swatch it and literally NOTHING came off and what little that did was very dry and chalky. I saw some comments/reviews saying that you have to scrape the top layer off. Once I did that I got the beautiful highlight that I saw on YouTube that was so raved about. I've been using it daily and I think it gives that pretty, almost wet look that I love. I would definitely recommend!
Sara M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blush Gems more...
When I first got into putting on makeup I was only playing around and I wanted a product that would be cheap but would still give me a bang for my (3) buck(s). I like to use my finger for highlighting because I feel as though my finger blends the product the best and it also picks up a good amount of product. It looks lovely on my cheekbones, underneath my eyebrows, on the tip of my nose, and I sometimes put it on the tip of my upperlip if I'm going to put on lipstick. I recommend this to anyone who is just starting off with makeup and wants to experiment without breaking the bank.
Ryanne G.
Riverdale, UT
I was somewhat disappointed in this product. I had seen such mixed reviews but decided I wanted to form my own opinion. When I first got it, I tried to swatch it and couldn't figure out why there was literally NO pigment. After reading some more reviews, I heard people suggesting to scratch off the top layer to get the highlight to reach peak performance! So I did just that, and still the pigmentation was definitely not what I had anticipated it would be. I tries using it with my brush damp, no avail. The formula is very rough and scratchy and just not worth the trouble, in my opinion.
Diana M.
kountze
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
So beautiful and very natural,❤️blends perfect and it suits my skin tone very well ,I wear this highlight when I’m going for a natural look which is my favorite look
Lindsay C.
Surrey, BC
I love this highlighter! It's so pigmented for a drugstore product and I just love how you can layer it and it won't look chalky or sit on top of the skin weird. I even have been recently choosing this over my high-end highlighters and people mistake it for being a high-end highlighter. They're shocked every time I tell them it's from e.l.f., they usually think it's a highlighter from the Anastasia Glow Kits. It's so beautiful, the one I use is in the shade 'Moonlight Pearls'. I have yet to try the others but I feel like 'Moonlight Pearls' is the best shade for my fair skin color ☺
Marissa R.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
When you first start using it is not very good but once you get through the top layer it is amazing. You can make it a natural highlight or make it blinding. It’s amazing!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.