BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this highlighter. It's a little bit of work to get it out of the pan, but it also doesn't have a lot of fall out; because of this it balances out in my opinion.  It lasts all night one I put it on, and if you want a pale shade this one is very pale. I'm pretty pale so many other highlighters look like shimmery blush on me, which I don't want. This one is perfect. I would definitely buy again.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is starting to become one of my favorite highlighters it has great color it's easy to use and the prices so cheap I really love this product as it it does exactly what I wanted to and it's very easy to find at many store so if I ever run out I can always just stop by really quick and pick up more of the color match to my skin very nicely and was easy to blend I was very happy with this product
Cynthia H.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This product is absolutely amazing in my opinion (hence the amount of stars). It goes on nicely and does not look too unnatural. My skin is fairly tan so I definitely enjoy the not too "cakey" glow. I definitely recommend this product and plan on buying it again soon! (For a long lasting glow add a setting spray. My personal favorite is the NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy )
Ali C.
rochester
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
These are so underrated! Honestly, some of the coolest little gems I've picked up at the drugstore! I see a lot of complaints about them not being pigmented enough, that's just hard pan. Just scrape a little off and then you'll be good to go! Or, if you don't want to waste that first layer, you can use a setting spray or a spray primer on your brush before using the product so it'll pick it up easier!
elaf e.
I really love this baked highlighter because it's pigmented but not that much. When I first tried it on it was pigmented but then like after 3 hours turned into a blush so not going to give it 5 but I really liked it. You can use this if you're going to a picnic or barbecue party but not to like a club party because it's going to stay for 3 hours a week or more it depends on your skin but yeah.
Amberly S.
Found that these don't transfer to the face very well. Really have to layer product to get it to show up on the cheek. Once you can get it built up though it looks really nice. Affordable but I think there are better highlighting products in the drugstore that are much easier to work with.
Destiny P.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I have the moonlight pearls and oh my goodness. Let me tell you that this highlighter is one of the best. The price is just a bonus. I prefer this wayyy over my hourglass and becca highlighters. This one specifically is so blinding with just one swipe. Also, it doesn't leave that white stripe on my darker skin tone AND it doesn't leave that weird color on your face when looking straight forward. 100% recommend
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I heard a lot of good things and this highlight and immediately bought one. I found mine at target and got two shades. At first when I did a swatch I noticed no pigment was coming off. I looked online and you have to remove the first layer off and then I saw the pigment! It was so pretty and can be layered on for a full blinding highlight!! Overall it's a good highlight and the price is so worth it.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
These highlighters are amazing because they're super affordable and really pigmented! I have all the different shades and I love all three because they're all really different! The top layer of the highlighters do need to be scraped off because they are kind of dry-like so once that top layer is gone, the pigmentation is amazing!!
Brandi S.
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is AMAZING!!! I can’t get over how glowy it is! It gives you the perfect amount of glow for an inexpensive price. I paid $3 for this and it’s definitely a SHOWSTOPPER ‼️ I’ve broken it several times and put it back together using rubbing alcohol lol it never ceases to amaze me at how pigmented it is. Go and purchase this from anywhere E.L.F products are sold you won’t regret it!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.