BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Cheyenne B.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I'm going to be honest. When I first purchased this non-pricey baked highlighter, I did not know that you had to scrape the top in order for it to really come off, but when I knew, I was not disappointed. I believe this color is best when you don't want anything too bright or out there, it's nice and light for one of those subtle looks that you would definitely use in the summer . Great for all skin tones and easy to blend.
Narumi T.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I love this product. As all the other people say, the surface of the product is super dry and need to scrape (I used a tissue paper and just rubbed it until I see it gets softer) at first, but other than that it is the greatest for the $4 highlighter. The glitter is rather bigger than the "high-end" products, but you definitely can make very natural but eye catching highlight on your cheek bones! Defiantly 5 star product!!
Julia J.
Pullman
LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlighter. I found out about it from a beauty blogger who swore by it. It’s the perfect amount of shimmer and is very buildable depending on what kind of look you’re going for. I also have a life saving trick...use it as a eyeshadow too!! This is my favorite thing in my makeup bag and it’s SO CHEAP. I’ve used my everyday for over a year and it’s still not gone yet. I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Fryda M.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This highlight is honestly to kill for. It's affordable and looks popin. With one layer it gives you this cute glamy glow. And as you keep building it gets more beautiful. I usually don't get such tan color but this was so beautiful. I thought it might look brown or orange on me but no it was such a perfect golden color I loved it so much. And I'm glad they have colors that would match all skin types for the most part.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
I was a little nervous at first when I had received this product because I am new to highlighters and I was worried that it was not going to look good on me. Turns out, it worked perfectly! I have the shade Moonlight Pearls and it is beautiful! I think this can work with any skin tone and the consistency is very good. It is not patchy at all. and for only $3 it is worth it. I would definitely repurchase if I run out soon.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love this highlighter so much. I only recent had the urge to finally buy some E.l.f products and I'm shocked at how great their products are. They're super cheap but work super great. They're worth trying for sure. I'll be buying many more of their products. This highlighter is going on my Favorite list.
Faith M.
santa clara
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
It’s a really good highlighter for drugstore options. I have dry skin and it works well for me, the undertones have a slight pale gold. But for me it didn’t last as long as I thought whenever I looked back at my highlight it would just be glitter ( I did scrape off the top).
Kala C.
I recently tried this out after hearing great things about it. It was really hard to get any product onto my brush. I scrapped off the top part and was able to achieve a glowing highlight after that. It's beautiful for summer on my pale skin and doesn't look or feel gritty/glittery. I'd recommend this to anyone on a budget. 4 stars given because of the fact I had to scrape some product to get it to work the way I wanted.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I made these purchases because of recommendations from others. However I am not happy. 'Scraping off the top layer helps'... well how can I do that? I was told the same with 2 shades in the naked 3 palette and I am not sure how people can just scrape off a layer. These highlighters do 'highlight' but they are so subtle no wonder they're cheap. I love ELF don't get me wrong but I do not understand the hype from everyone.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
A really light, fresh highlighter. It's not too strong, but not too weak either. Provides a natural looking, sheet illumination to the face. I have really pale skin, though, so keep that in mind. I've received so many compliments since I've started to use it. A great, cheap highlighter. I found it for about $3 at Target.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.