BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Ciara P.
This highlight is phenomenal for the price! The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because it's nothing like a BECCA or Anastasia highlight, however I think it is the best highlight at the drugstore. Once you scratch off the first layer, the highlight is so pigmented and looks phenomenal on the skin. Looks blinding with a few layers, especially on top of a cream highlight. Love this highlight...would totally recommend! A must have in your makeup collection (especially for $4)
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
Review for: Blush Gems more...
okay so this is important. i received this product for christmas and i was so excited to use it however when i first used it, it completely sucked. i would rub and rub my highlighter brush in the product but practically nothing would come off that is until i scratched off the first layer of the product and revealed a pigmented creamy pink shade that would put tons of product on the brush. so basically just scrape off the first layer and you're golden.
alexandra b.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
For a drugstore highlighter this is by no means bad. Like many of the other reviews, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND scratching off the top layer. Once you do this the pigment becomes much more prominent. I will be buying more shades. Also, for the photo the swatch on the top is without scratching off the top, while the bottom swatch is after I have scratched at the pan.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
When I first got this highlighter, I was so disappointed, mainly because I love Elf. So expected a lot. When I tried it the first time, I used a brush to apply it, and NOTHING happened. I was so upset that I even considered returning it. So glad I didn't. What I decided to try worked like magic and now I LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlighter.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
This is such an affordable highlighter. It is gorgeous and also works so well for an inner corner highlight. It has a beautiful gleaming finish, but only after you scrape the top layer off the product. I will definitely buy this again! 😍
Montana S.
visalia, CA
E.L.F.'s studio baked highlighters are my favortie! I feel like you have to scrape the first layer off to really get the full effect of the highlighter but after that OH MY GOSH it's BEAUTIFUL! And it doesn't look chalky or weird. Very natural and at it's best when light hits it for sure would recommened to anyone looking for a perfect everyday highlight.
Taylor L.
Orange Park, FL
My mother in law loves makeup just as much as the next person, but she isn't as privy to today's makeup culture. She was asking about the shiny stuff on my cheek bones and why it looks so pretty and asked if I could help her get some. So we went shopping and I helped pick out a highlighter for her and one that would complement her skin color. Not only was it a fun day but she really enjoyed the product! Next she wants to dive into a little contour 😄
Kimm B.
Belfair, WA
Honestly, I can say that there hasn't been and isn't an e.l.f. product that I don't like. Their brushes are nice too! This highlight is gorgeous! Before I used it I scraped off the top layer with my fingernail. Doing so revealed access to the product and also allowed for a full transfer of product on to my brush. Gives you a gorgeous, dewy light effect to the cheeks! I really love e.l.f. products! Oh, did I mention they are Cruelty Free as well?
Krisztina M.
Dellroy
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I have tried a lot of drug store highlighters and this one is by far one of the best ones. I have a rather tan complexion and it shows up absolutely stunning on my cheek bones. I see a lot of people complaining about it but I apply it with my finger hence why it is called a baked highlighter. With your finger, you can blend it out so smoothly. Another fantastic thing about it is it seems to be last long me forever and it stays literally all day!
Jenny L.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
A couple of people have told me about this highlighter since I was starting off with highlighting and this was the most affordable with good payoff (after getting the top "layer" off). It's a really pretty highlighter but it's a very dry powder type highlighter that doesn't go well with my skin.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.