BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Nissa L.
San Francisco
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
When I first tired this product I was kind of disapointed because it was only glitter, but once I got through the first layer i was AMAZED at how good this highlighter was. This was one of my first elf cosemetics products and it showed me that you don't need to pay alot of money for such a great highlighter.
C M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Love this highlighter especially because of the affordable price! It's definitely shimmery and a buildable formula but mainly for that glow from within type of look. I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants an everyday type of highlight for when you're going for that everyday type of look. Now a trick to turn this into a more blinding glow is to scrape off the top layer of the baked highlighter and that'll give you that pop of light!
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Saved by Influenster reviews AGAIN. So I bought this and opened this up and swatched it, or rather tried to swatch it. I kept rubbing at the pan and trying to smear on my hand and I got NOTHING literally just a sad dry bit of powder with no pigment. So I did what all of us do in a situation like this and asked a question. I got 3 well meaning answers from ladies who had never tried the product telling me to wet a brush. I know the trick but I don't want to apply this wet and it didn't work when I tried it. I finally started reading through the reviews and in the first ten reviews 3 people indicated to SCRAPE off the 1ST LAYER. I did this and it worked like a charm. Now I have the diamond in the rough $3 beautiful miracle highlight I thought I was getting. Thank you so much reviewers I would have returned this and missed out on a great product.

This not dupe for urban decay's baked illuminator it is BETTER. Great dupe for Mac Nylon on eyes. Crush and mix w primer for strobe cream!
Kris C.
Hibbing, MN
Review for: Blush Gems more...
My absolute favorite highlighter! Blends flawlessly & so pigmented! I tried a few other drug store highlighters but nothing compared. It lasts all day & the shimmer is so beautiful you can apply a little for a slight glow or if you're like me I load it up for a bright shimmery look. I will definitely keep buying this product!
alexandra b.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
For a drugstore highlighter this is by no means bad. Like many of the other reviews, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND scratching off the top layer. Once you do this the pigment becomes much more prominent. I will be buying more shades. Also, for the photo the swatch on the top is without scratching off the top, while the bottom swatch is after I have scratched at the pan.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
E.L.F.'s studio baked highlighters are my favortie! I feel like you have to scrape the first layer off to really get the full effect of the highlighter but after that OH MY GOSH it's BEAUTIFUL! And it doesn't look chalky or weird. Very natural and at it's best when light hits it for sure would recommened to anyone looking for a perfect everyday highlight.
Ciara P.
This highlight is phenomenal for the price! The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because it's nothing like a BECCA or Anastasia highlight, however I think it is the best highlight at the drugstore. Once you scratch off the first layer, the highlight is so pigmented and looks phenomenal on the skin. Looks blinding with a few layers, especially on top of a cream highlight. Love this highlight...would totally recommend! A must have in your makeup collection (especially for $4)
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
Review for: Blush Gems more...
okay so this is important. i received this product for christmas and i was so excited to use it however when i first used it, it completely sucked. i would rub and rub my highlighter brush in the product but practically nothing would come off that is until i scratched off the first layer of the product and revealed a pigmented creamy pink shade that would put tons of product on the brush. so basically just scrape off the first layer and you're golden.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
When I first got this highlighter, I was so disappointed, mainly because I love Elf. So expected a lot. When I tried it the first time, I used a brush to apply it, and NOTHING happened. I was so upset that I even considered returning it. So glad I didn't. What I decided to try worked like magic and now I LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlighter.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
This is such an affordable highlighter. It is gorgeous and also works so well for an inner corner highlight. It has a beautiful gleaming finish, but only after you scrape the top layer off the product. I will definitely buy this again! 😍
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.