BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Olivia M.
Gilbert
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Okay so I know elf is a drugstore brand and elf is super underrated but honestly a bunch of elf products work great like this one! When I first bought it it was terrible and didn’t work but you HAVE to scrape off the first layer of it cause it’s pressed so much that the product is sorta stuck but afterwords it is amazing!!! It’s so bright and eye catching!!! In the sun it looks like a natural glow and is just a really good highlighter!
Paige C.
Springfield, PA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Ok this is so amazing. I️ am a highlighter queen and this is one of my go to’s. I️t honeslty highlights just as good as a prestige brand would: and hello the price is unbelievable! I️ use the moonlight pearls shade on my light complexion and I️t looks so pretty. Just a little tip: make sure you scratch off the top of the highlights right when you open I️t. I️t seems like the company sprayed the top with something? If you scratch that coat on top off more highlight will apply better to your skin! Beauty!
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
I have mine in moonlight pearls- in the pan this product looks more like a champagne /gold highlight but on swatch and application the name is very fitting. It's a silvery toned highlight that is subtle enough for daily wear but buildable for a more intense glow. There are very small glitters in it but it doesn't look glittery on the face. Very nice for a drugstore product!
Lelani H.
Riverside
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
When I first got this product it was hard to get any pigment off with my finger. But once i kept using it and using it, I soon realized it was somewhat of a blinding highlighter!😂 I specifically like this color because I feel looks good on my skin tone and isn’t too...sparkly and shiny🤣👍e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Jay 💖.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls more...
I'll start this off by saying,the pink one is a little too intense for my skin tone,so I regret buying that. But as for the moonlight pearls one- It's absolutely STUNNING. The only downside is that it has a film over the top of the product that you have to scrape off to get true pigment. But once it is scraped off,the Moonlight pearls one looks and feels a lot like the balm's Mary loumanizer. It performs nicely,with minimal fallout,and lasts for hours on my cheeks. ❤ Just remember to scrape off the top layer!
Cheyenne B.
Waco
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is so amazing. It’s cheap but it works so well. I always have people asking me what highlighter I use and they are always surprised when I say it’s by elf. It’s shines so bright and it’s a beautiful color. Love it
Jennifer L.
I recently purchased this product with high hopes for it. The reviews were awesome. I am, however, not impressed. I feel as though none of the actual product comes off on my brush and therefore not on my face. I tried using my finger and same thing. I'm not sure if I just purchased a bad highlighter? The color looks pretty in the package. But not on my skin. This is cheap enough that I'm not too upset. But I would not recommend this unfortunately. And I love this brand for make up. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Coreen G.
Lock Haven
I really like the baked highlighters. They give a great color and shine once you get past the top layer. Once that is lightly scraped off, it has a great consistency and color. I would give it a 5/5 if you didn’t lose product by scraping the top layer. Still a great product for so cheap!!!
Katie O.
Springfield, MA
I LOVE this highlighter! For about $4 and less than 30 seconds of scraping the top layer off I have a serious glow. The shade I bought was moonlight pearls. My hand swatch does it no justice. In person it's glorious. You can do a nice subtle glow or build it slightly to be blinding. I found that it lasted all day for me. I did use a setting spray though. I will be buying the other shades.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have the moonlitht pearls highlighter and I LOVE it. It has a great color and always comes through for any makeup look. I find it's easier to apply if you wipe the top film off when you first open it, but I have absolutely no complaints. You can use different brushes or even your fingers to appy. I love the e.l.f. brand so it made sense I would love this too. I cant wait for more colors
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.