BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I just bought this yesterday & I love it! I've only tried this & one other highlighter but this is my fave of the two. It's subtle & warm & the glow is just right!
Maddie L.
After hearing and seeing everyone rave about how good of an option moonlight pearls was for an affordable highlight, I had to purchase it. To be less than $5 I think it's a pretty awesome deal. If you want an awesome highlight that is build-able and you don't want to spend a ton of money or don't know if you want to jump in on the highlighting trend, then go for this one! The shade moonlight pearls is really pretty and supposed to be close to a MAC shade too!
Brittany R.
Cowpens, SC
This is the best drugstore highlighter I have ever used. Its super pigmented and lasts all day. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a little hard to use. It has a weird coating of some sort and it doesn't pick up much product but I've found If you scratch off a thin layer it works MUCH better! Took me a While to figure that but once I figured it out I was hooked.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
. So when you told you to spend crazy money for a great highlighter is not the case when it comes to elf products! Not only are the products cruelty free but the pigment stays as well as it's very highlighted.... cost wise it's nothing for quality... usually with a baked product you do have to scratch off the top layer to get to the beauty of the product. This highlighter and blush gems is beautiful ; gives anyone a beautiful, & healthy glow!!!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83705 Pink Diamonds more...
I bought this item in hope that it would make me glow and be a doupe for many expensive highlighters ... but sadly it didn’t work out for me. It came out too chalky and the product was over pressed. You barely had any product on the brush or my finger, I don’t know if it got wet or why it was like this but I had to scrape the product and break it up in order to get a good highlight . And even with that it came out chalky onto my LIGHT skin!!! I was disappointed In a level of disbelief cause I saw so many good reviews for this product ...
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Best drugstore highlighter out! I've used this for years! I love these, but I also love the peachy cheeky "blush" shade, that one is my favorite as a highlight. Especially when you do all of your face makeup, spray your whole face with setting spray as usual and than apply the highlight. It's beautiful! Everytime I run out, I get more! Everyone should try this, especially the PEACHY CHEEKY one!
Emma W.
New orleans, Louisiana
This highlighter is so cheap and so so beautiful! I have it in all three shades and my all time favorite is blush gems! It has a pinky undertone whereas the moonlight pearls has a champagne undertone. It lasts all day/night and is highly pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of product. For best results, scrape off the top layer of product so that the product isn't so dry at the top.
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
SCRAPE OFF THE TOP LAYER!
This is a great Highlighter if, and only if, you scrape off the top layer first. For some reason the top layer is as hard as a rock and has no pigment, but there is Highlighter gold buried underneath it. I've seen so many people pass this off as a bad highlight just because they didn't know to scrape off the top layer first. You shouldn't have to scrape off the top layer but you do. This highlight can be blinding if you build it up or subtle of you use a light hand, it's really beautiful but not glittery.
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
The Elf cosmetics studio baked highlighter Moonlight pearls is such an amazing highlighter I use this in my inner corners of my eyes and my brow bone and my nose highlight it absolutely highlights so well I do recommend this product!i literally used this product so much I need to buy another one 😩
Alessandra F.
Phoenix
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Apricot Glow, Blush Gems more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter adds a subtle glow to the skin and blends out beautifully. The formula is great and these are only $4!!!!!! I have the colors Moonlight Pearl, Blushed Gem, and Apricot. The highlighters can give a subtle glow or you can pack them on for a high shine finish. All three are completely different from each other. If I was didn’t know any better I would definitely think these were among my high end $40 palettes.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.