BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Erica G.
I first got this product because of the hype is got, and when I finally got it in my hands I was initially disappointed. Swatching was near IMPOSSIBLE when first opening, there was nothing, no pigment, hardly even glitter came off it was bad. Applying it to the face with a brush made all the difference and it came off as a natural and glowy highlighter, but after the top layer was gone it was amazing. So YES, scrape off that top layer and get to the actual goodness. This is such a hidden gem especially since most people would give up after the first bad swatch!
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
this highlight looks as if it will be an orange/red undertone but once I swatched this product. it was actually an amazing golden shade that looks beautiful on the skin and applies so smoothly as long as you scrape off the first later though I don't mind do with how inexpensive it is. overall this is one of my favorite highlights, especially for the price.
Nissa L.
San Francisco
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
When I first tired this product I was kind of disapointed because it was only glitter, but once I got through the first layer i was AMAZED at how good this highlighter was. This was one of my first elf cosemetics products and it showed me that you don't need to pay alot of money for such a great highlighter.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Saved by Influenster reviews AGAIN. So I bought this and opened this up and swatched it, or rather tried to swatch it. I kept rubbing at the pan and trying to smear on my hand and I got NOTHING literally just a sad dry bit of powder with no pigment. So I did what all of us do in a situation like this and asked a question. I got 3 well meaning answers from ladies who had never tried the product telling me to wet a brush. I know the trick but I don't want to apply this wet and it didn't work when I tried it. I finally started reading through the reviews and in the first ten reviews 3 people indicated to SCRAPE off the 1ST LAYER. I did this and it worked like a charm. Now I have the diamond in the rough $3 beautiful miracle highlight I thought I was getting. Thank you so much reviewers I would have returned this and missed out on a great product.

This not dupe for urban decay's baked illuminator it is BETTER. Great dupe for Mac Nylon on eyes. Crush and mix w primer for strobe cream!
Kris C.
Hibbing, MN
Review for: Blush Gems more...
My absolute favorite highlighter! Blends flawlessly & so pigmented! I tried a few other drug store highlighters but nothing compared. It lasts all day & the shimmer is so beautiful you can apply a little for a slight glow or if you're like me I load it up for a bright shimmery look. I will definitely keep buying this product!
C M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Love this highlighter especially because of the affordable price! It's definitely shimmery and a buildable formula but mainly for that glow from within type of look. I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants an everyday type of highlight for when you're going for that everyday type of look. Now a trick to turn this into a more blinding glow is to scrape off the top layer of the baked highlighter and that'll give you that pop of light!
alexandra b.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
For a drugstore highlighter this is by no means bad. Like many of the other reviews, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND scratching off the top layer. Once you do this the pigment becomes much more prominent. I will be buying more shades. Also, for the photo the swatch on the top is without scratching off the top, while the bottom swatch is after I have scratched at the pan.
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
Review for: Blush Gems more...
okay so this is important. i received this product for christmas and i was so excited to use it however when i first used it, it completely sucked. i would rub and rub my highlighter brush in the product but practically nothing would come off that is until i scratched off the first layer of the product and revealed a pigmented creamy pink shade that would put tons of product on the brush. so basically just scrape off the first layer and you're golden.
Ciara P.
This highlight is phenomenal for the price! The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because it's nothing like a BECCA or Anastasia highlight, however I think it is the best highlight at the drugstore. Once you scratch off the first layer, the highlight is so pigmented and looks phenomenal on the skin. Looks blinding with a few layers, especially on top of a cream highlight. Love this highlight...would totally recommend! A must have in your makeup collection (especially for $4)
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
This is such an affordable highlighter. It is gorgeous and also works so well for an inner corner highlight. It has a beautiful gleaming finish, but only after you scrape the top layer off the product. I will definitely buy this again! 😍
Allison A.
I've heard so many people rave about this but there is next to no pigment. I've tried rubbing off the top with a paper towel and that did not help whatsoever. Any suggestions??
Gaia M.
Genova
Where I can find these elf’s products on internet? Elf’s online shop doesn’t ship to my country unfortunately
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Does this look chalky at all?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Is this just as good as the pricier brand's? e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Araceli P.
i hear so many things about this, is it as good as i hear it is?? or is it a waste???