BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Emma C.
new york city
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! I find this highlighter to be a top drugstore/inexpensive product it’s glow is very pigmented in a glowy very pretty way the colors of the highlighters have very pretty under tones/glow.I would recommend these highlighters to beginners,even people who want to try new highlighters. A hack to these is at first they might not be there but to get them working just sort of scrap of the top layer a have a wonderful glowing highlighter!
Addie R.
Houston
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POWER HIGHLIGHT !!! I have pale skin and this shade shows up beautifully, the product is true to color ! The product is pigmented but leaves a more delicate glow! The price of this product is super good considering how much you get !!! The only downside is the packaging is cheap so the lid to mine fell off :(. But elf also doesn't test on animals so that makes me happy.
Brenda G.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a very beautiful highlighter. Before I got it i heard a lot of mixed reviews on it so I decided to try for myself. The packaging is okay not the best but you're really getting what you pay for. The product will not work well if you try to apply it with a dry brush. Because it's a baked highlighter you need to apply using a wet/damp brush. You'll notice the difference in the swatch right away. The actual color is a very beautiful shimmery highlight that's great for everyday wear.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok I can't give a full review on this product just yet. I have recently made an order for this product and I am excited beyond excitement. I have watched a few reviews on YouTube for this product and though internet can't give me a face on view I am in love with the product and it hasn't gotten here yet. From what I saw it's full glam and glitz . I will upload a final review once it's in my hand and on my face
Elizabet S.
Avenal, CA
I had read reviews before stating this was not as pigmented as people claimed it to be. However I decided to give it a try since they are so inexpensive. I bought mine at Target for $4 each, so I thought it was worth a try.
I bought the moonlight pearls and the blush gems. When I first swatched them, they were not as pigmented but after scrapping the first layer they were really good!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I heard so many people that is great product however just two people said it's not good because of pigmentation. To my opinion it's great highlighter I love it. At the beginning is true not pigmented that much but after a few times of use man it's beautiful. I highly recommend
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought the moonlight pearls color and it is a very nice highlighter shade. For me, it's not pigmented enough and it also doesn't blend very well. The color is one of my favorites for highlighting purposes, I'm just really picky with certain things and unfortunately this one didn't work 100 percent. I love ELF products and I may actually try this in a different shade. If you don't like a highlighter that's super pigmented and just gives a very subtle glow, you'd probably love this though.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I love LOVE, E.L.F make up! It's affordable and it's gorgeous. It's great for someone who hates paying a lot for something they love to do. This highlighter is amazing sometimes when I'm lazy I just use it to give my face a little shimmer and say screw the rest of my make up. I know it's kinds weird but it looks good and I love the naturalness of it. I paid $4 for this highlighter at walmart about 3 months ago and I use it almost daily and it doesn't even look used and I use a good bit of it.
Courtney M.
Initially, this highlighter was horrible. However, I thoroughly sprayed mine with some setting spray until they were well saturated. I let them dry and the next day, the pigmentation was so much better and my brush actually picked up a nice amount of product. I've heard that others are scraping the top layer off, but it's totally unnecessary if you use the setting spray trick. These are nice and natural, so if you're looking for an intense highlight, this probably isn't for you.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
At first I was not impressed with my e.l.f. baked highlighter in Blush Gems, but then I saw a review of someone scraping off the top before applying it - and that's when things changed! Once you scrape off that initial top layer, it's payoff is STUNNING! Such a beautiful rosy gold highlight. PErfect amount of sheen and just a touch of glitter flecs.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.