BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Marissa R.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
When you first start using it is not very good but once you get through the top layer it is amazing. You can make it a natural highlight or make it blinding. It’s amazing!
Lindsay C.
Surrey, BC
I love this highlighter! It's so pigmented for a drugstore product and I just love how you can layer it and it won't look chalky or sit on top of the skin weird. I even have been recently choosing this over my high-end highlighters and people mistake it for being a high-end highlighter. They're shocked every time I tell them it's from e.l.f., they usually think it's a highlighter from the Anastasia Glow Kits. It's so beautiful, the one I use is in the shade 'Moonlight Pearls'. I have yet to try the others but I feel like 'Moonlight Pearls' is the best shade for my fair skin color ☺
Zoe L.
Maple Grove, MN
Such an amazing highlighter. I was a little worried at first because some of the reviews that I read were negative, but I got it anyways because it was so cheap. Many people online had a problem with pigmentation. However, I rubbed away the top layer (it's kind of hard and scratchy) with my finger. After I "broke in" to the product more, it swatched on my hand and face beautifully. It's hard to pick up with a brush because it is quite stiff, but with a finger it looks amazing.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I have this is the shade moonlight pearls and it is absolutely gorgeous. It's kind of more gold than I would expect with a name like pearl.

My skin tone is very pale and I have redness. I like golden shades to help bring some color without trying to be overly bronze. It has shimmer but it's not really glittery which I love.

The only downside for me is the texture is like an eyeshadow, which is not my preferred consistency for a highlighter. I would love if they released like a stick version.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This is a really decent highlighter for the price. I did have to scrape off the top layer to get any pigment but it works just fine now. I usually put it over a highlight base, such as hard candy's illuminating drops. It works perfectly. If you like a more subtle highlight, this one works fine alone. I like mine to be a bit ethereal. Haha
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I really liked this product, I ended up buying moon pearls and pink diamonds and I'm satisfied with both although I do have a favorite lol. Anyways I do LOVE a good blinding highlighter, BUT I would not say this is blinding, more like a glow from within type of highlighter and I'm just fine with that, but if you are expecting to be more blinding than the sun this is not the product for you. One negative thing I noticed is that I had to scratch a little to get some good pigment out of the product , before that it was hard and and barely picked up product. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the product.
Ashley W.
Lake Oswego, OR
I wanted to try a new highlighter that was a little darker than I normally go. Not a good idea. However, this highlighter was very pretty, it just didnt go well with my skin tone. Ended up giving it to my best friend to use instead since her skin is a little darker than mine and would look nicer on her.
Allyson G.
CUPERTINO, CA
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought Moonlit Pearls and someone gave me Pink Diamonds. Thankfully they were pretty cheap. ELF is kind of a hit or miss brand for me. I really want these highlighters to work because they're super pretty colors (especially that white one which is everything my fair-skinned behind wants from life) but even though I tried scraping off the top layer like so many people suggested and I got to the point where I can swatch then, I still can't get them to go onto my face very well. I'm going to keep trying but I feel like I should not have to work this hard for a product to work, even at drugstore prices.
Alexis d.
greenfield
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
When I first applied this product I found love. I thought I could never find really good rug store highlighter. But I came across this E.L.F Highlighter and wow it is fantastic. When you applied to the skin it does not produce fall out but instead glide smoothly on the skin. I bought this highlighter at Walgreens. It was very very very affordable which is great about this highlighter and how good it is. Would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great drugstore brand/highlighter. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Ivy E.
Stop reading this and go buy this right now! This is the best highlighter to have ever been made ! First of all, it was 3 bucks, like 1 2 3! Just 3 bucks at target. Second it's crulity free, so no animals were hurt while this product was being made. And finally the most important part, it looks amazing! I barly add any and my highlight is litterly blinding. It always looks AMAZING in photos and videos. Every time I go out, someone always asks me what highlight I use which means it stands out. I always buy this for my squad and they love it too! Everyone needs this in their life.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.