BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
💕Best F.
oceanside
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
It works really good on my face it gives it that glow every girls want to have I recommend you buy this product it works really good on my skin I use it every day and it works every time
ceecee m.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I have mine in the shade moonlight pearls a lot of people say for these highlighters you need to scrape the top layer off to get the pigment which yes that is true ! At first when i first tested it on my hand i was like i don't think it needs to be scraped off . But i was wrong , if you dont scrape the top layer off it just looks like white powder on your face . But this highlighter is still definitely worth it ! I just bought this last week & i been using it everyday now . I scrape some off and then wet my real techniques brush and swirl it in the highlighter and it is VERY pigmented and blinding ! I love it . The only reason i gave this 4 stars is because the part where you have to scrape off the top
Emily R.
For the price I can't complain. I also bought the E.l.f. highligher brush to use with it and maybe the brush is just too soft too, but it takes a lot of effort to get anything on the brush. Now that I've used it a little bit and gotten that top layer off it's working better and I'm liking the lightness for the tops of my cheeks. I tend to like something a bit more impactful for my arches and inner eye (not crazy, just actually noticeable). But for $3 it's getting the job done and doesn't get everywhere, which is nice!
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I have this in Moonlight Pearl. I am not impressed with this highlighter at all. When I first bought it, it had no pigment at all. I was scrubbing my brush and my finger in this and no pigment was coming off. I then scratched off the first layer and the pigment appeared. However, it is so glittery. I am not a big fan of glittery face highlights. This is so pretty as a eyeshadow for all over the lid. However, I bought it with intentions as a face highlight and I have so many champagne colored shimmer eye shadows already so this is not unique for that purpose either. If you love glittery highlights, this is beautiful. If you don't like glitter on your cheekbones, steer clear.
member-6a734b60d
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
FIRST OF ALL FOR A DRUGSTORE PRODUCT THIS IS A NICE HIGHLIGHTER THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT U HAVE TO SCRAPE THE FIRST LAYER OFF BUT BESIDES THAT ITS PRETTY BLINDING AND BEAUTIFUL + AFFORDABLE
Ashley S.
gays creek
This is an amazing highlighter. It’s one of my favorites at the drug store. When you use it, make sure to scrape the top layer of it off. It is blinding and great for the price!
Makayla C.
Columbus, OH
Everyone raved about this product. But it was definitely a miss for me. This product was a nice dome shape and I've tried to boost this product by adding setting spray to my makeup brush to enhance the product but nothing and a lot of people said you have to scrape the first layer off to get to the highlighter which is a little bit too much for me if I have to work to get the highlight it's not worth it to me in my opinion. But if you are into a very shuttle highlight this could be for you it was only $4 so it is very affordable!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
This is a pretty good highlighter from the drugstore. The other day, I purchased the shade "Blush Gems" from Target. It is a soft beige shade with a pearly finish--nice and natural. The only drawback to this highlighter is the "baked" formula. When I first opened Blush Gems, it was REALLY hard to swatch--the texture was splotchy and dry.
To fix this, I took a knife and gently scraped off the hard top layer. Once I did this, the product swatched much better! I was able to pick up more pigment with my brush.
Despite this extra step, I still recommend this product! It's affordable and you can use it as a highlighter and eyeshadow.
Anina K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I give this highlighter five stars because of its versatility. Sometimes, when I'm wearing less makeup, I want a more subtle glow. That's when I can just swipe my fan brush across the surface and apply to my cheekbones for a healthy, natural highlight. When I want to apply highlighter on top of a full face of makeup, i scrape a little bit of the product to create a loose highlighter, and I really do feel it is blinding. Yes, the packaging is a little bit cheap but this is an unbelievable highlighter for $3. It's a staple in everyone's makeup bag, especially if you are a beginner. I would recommend using this with elf's fan brush ( for a more precise application) or highlighting brush (for a more general application over a certain area).
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter glows just as much as Jeffree Star’s skin frost. The difference between the two is that with the elf highlighter, you have to rub the top with a tissue or gently scrape the top layer off in order to get that glow when it is new or not used for a while. Kind of annoying, but for $4, it’s still worth it.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.